• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I forgot to include how actions are resolved in the OP. Generally, I generally follow the order and logic exercised in the MS article on Natural Action resolution:

MS_Natural_Resolution

Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Night 1 continues

Night 1 - Soulkiller was Colonel Moore, Vanilla Townie

Ultra

THE BEAR

Me again, Mr. New Vegas, reminding you that you're nobody till somebody loves you. And that somebody is me. I love you.

Coming in with today's top story. Sources at Hoover Dam have confirmed that the commanding officer, Colonel Moore, has died. Rumor has it that she may have been assassinated, and the ensuing panic cause breif power outages in the surrounding Vegas region.

Soulkiller has died:

You are Colonel Cassandra Moore, the commanding officer of the NCR Army forces stationed at Hoover Dam, and a member of the town.

You are a vanilla townie.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the town

Day 2 begins​

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
tbh if lethal didnt troll that we probs yeet scum yeaterday sooo

vote lynch ratchet

or tpein or dalton or doddsy or alco or phenom or cp

lethal flipping town looks bad on TAT and gram, even more so if tpein flips scum. id like both ur thoughts on tpein pls

hoping the PoE was copped or smth

RDK

Marvelous
I think tpein is probably scum anyway

No interaction or attempted interaction with lethal, no bite in his posts, not pushing anything etc etc
thought maybe not partners here but then:

Ratchet could you vote tpein so that ekko is forced to abandon his push for today, cause I want to flip lethal thx
altho he was nervous to get ekko to abandon push on tpein by the look of things, previous post could of been distancing as he clearly had no intention of pushing tpein despite fact we had ton of time left and he apparently thought he was scum???

Could be teamed I think, decent equity

can lunch either today

RDK

Marvelous
if u think someone is probably scum then u don't care to try and force others to abandon a push on that person

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

vote lynch ratchet

I checked back a few pages earlier and you weren't certain, but also felt Soul was leaning town. The only difference here is you also before had Grammaton in your PoE, did that change or are these guys still the same for you as before since Lethal's lynch at the end of D1? I'm definitely down for an Alco or Phenom lynch, haven't seen almost anything from either and we can at least learn something from their flips.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega

Me again, Mr. New Vegas, reminding you that you're nobody till somebody loves you. And that somebody is me. I love you.

Coming in with today's top story. Sources at Hoover Dam have confirmed that the commanding officer, Colonel Moore, has died. Rumor has it that she may have been assassinated, and the ensuing panic cause breif power outages in the surrounding Vegas region.

Soulkiller has died:

Day 2 begins​

IMG_8374.png

..... Fucking pussies.

Thanks for the game @Ultra

Psychic

Yennefer

vote lynch ratchet

lethal flipping town looks bad on TAT and gram, even more so if tpein flips scum. id like both ur thoughts on tpein pls

hoping the PoE was copped or smth
I agree with this list. last dayphase SK also had a scumread on Dalton and PheN0M so maybe one of them killed him.

[vote lynch Ratchet]

RDK

Marvelous
I’m not shading you, I’m outright saying I think you’re scum. I’m not remotely upset, the only projection here is from you because you are clearly irritated that you’ve attracted suspicion

Who’s shading here?

- me, who says you are scum, or
- you, who says I’m ‘projecting’ ‘odd’ ‘outside of normal behaviour’ (which is a hoot because you said not 10 minutes ago you can’t read me anyway so why would that matter?)
also think this is quite poor as I think Aurelian seems obvtown, between T-Pein and Gram for me today

need to be sold on Ratchet

giphy.gif

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Vote: Psychic

I’m doubling down on this and no I’m not fully caught up yet for those that will ask. Work weeks over though!

RDK

Marvelous
Vote: Psychic

I’m doubling down on this and no I’m not fully caught up yet for those that will ask. Work weeks over though!
what do u make of lethal lunch and the wagon

wagon analysis is usually one of ur strong suits so would like to see ur thoughts on that rather than just doubling down on a veteren intuition hunch day 1 vote in a game ur not caught up on

Grammaton

Consigliere
It’s hard to care here cause I can confirm myself any time so the temptation to save myself from a mind numbingly stupid conversation here is overwhelming but then I’m going to be so bored for the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back