• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I actually won’t be around tonight, going out with some friends so I’ll just throw this out there now.

Psychic survived a vig shot last night, hence why im doubling down into voting that slot.

You make that shot or you a voyeur?

RDK

Marvelous
I actually won’t be around tonight, going out with some friends so I’ll just throw this out there now.

Psychic survived a vig shot last night, hence why im doubling down into voting that slot.
Interesting that psychic asked for protection yesterday and then survives a vig shot kek

vote: psychic

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
The last time I was vig, I shot Ekko night 1 and he survived. I didn’t have the conviction to push it through and he ended up winning as scum because they protected his slot. I’d prefer that not happen here so when im able to check in I will be insufferable and insistent on lynching Psychic today.

RDK

Marvelous
The last time I was vig, I shot Ekko night 1 and he survived. I didn’t have the conviction to push it through and he ended up winning as scum because they protected his slot. I’d prefer that not happen here so when im able to check in I will be insufferable and insistent on lynching Psychic today.
Yeh she should probably go

Probably foresaw the vig shot coming and knew her team was protecting her

The call for protection was to cover her so she can later be like "someone must have listened" etc etc

Play da percentages

Fantastic Appears

Ultra

THE BEAR
DBULNFZXYAAAk6o.jpg

Fantastic (Grammaton) has revealed himself:
You are Fantastic. You work as the lead technician at Helios One for the NCR. Despite having no qualifications, you believe yourself to be their most valuable member of this operation.

[Escape Artist] Once per game, you can reveal your role publicly.

(You must post “I’m Fantastic” in the game thread, bolded, and ping me, to activate this.)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I mean I was the first person to actually make any form of case on tpein, so you’re now saying I look bad if tpein flips town or scum. Ratchets right, you’re a fucking waste of time and a cancer to every game you play

I swear you guys reduce my play down to your moronic level and it’s so aggravating

I’m Fantastic @Ultra

Don’t expect any help from me whatsoever, and don’t fucking tag me to do anything.
u wut m8?

dont sign up to a game of mafia if u dont want to be questioned lol

and no ratchet isnt right in anything. u and him r being bunch of weakasses this game thats all

why wouldnt a player who *confirmed himself* want to help town? isnt that like... the whole point?

can u tell me exactly what r u mad about again? ... like actually pin point it to me

Ultra

THE BEAR
PSA: Threadmarks will be created for Phase start/ends and other announcements like this ones. Vote counts, instead of being threadmarked, will be linked to the end of day Writeups.

Grammaton

Consigliere
u wut m8?

dont sign up to a game of mafia if u dont want to be questioned lol

and no ratchet isnt right in anything. u and him r being bunch of weakasses this game thats all

why wouldnt a player who *confirmed himself* want to help town? isnt that like... the whole point?

can u tell me exactly what r u mad about again? ... like actually pin point it to me

Take a lap mate

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i have a long drive and will be away this weekend

so rip activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back