• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
OMG you idiot, why did you waste a shot on me. You can't be town. Thank God I ask for protection. Phenom is scum team who tried to kill me last night. Like seriously why would town try to vig me after I claim? Either you were roleblock/busdriven or I was doc save. Either way you didn't read the thread and is majorly dumb as town or you are scum posing as vig. Though I don't see why scum would out a vig. I'm just gonna assume that you're dumb town. Should have targeted T-Pein or dalton.
T pein and Dalton are scum with her aren't they

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I am Elder McNamara you clown. Learn to read the thread and not tunnel me from the first post I made.

Doc isn't going to out btw. And no, I'm not doc either.
idk doc might need to out to stop the lynch on u if they r town

or u need to claim

why did u ask for protections? what were u gna do?

Psychic

Yennefer
idk doc might need to out to stop the lynch on u if they r town

or u need to claim

why did u ask for protections? what were u gna do?
sigh, I ask for protection because I outed myself. Thought I was gonna be targeted by scum for sure, not dumb town. But whatever, town can go to hell.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
sigh, I ask for protection because I outed myself. Thought I was gonna be targeted by scum for sure, not dumb town. But whatever, town can go to hell.
i mean i can save u if u r town dw

u only outed ur character name. when u asked for protection i assumed u got a power role like a cop or something and u dont wanna die

if i were a doc i wud of protected u for sure. i pretended to do it so mafia dont shoot u

so phenom likely saying the truth and is vig

are u vanilla?

i dont know if a town doctor will protect a vanilla

Grammaton

Consigliere
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Psychic

Yennefer
i mean i can save u if u r town dw

u only outed ur character name. when u asked for protection i assumed u got a power role like a cop or something and u dont wanna die

if i were a doc i wud of protected u for sure. i pretended to do it so mafia dont shoot u

so phenom likely saying the truth and is vig

are u vanilla?

i dont know if a town doctor will protect a vanilla
I have some ability to help town. that's all I can say for now. Doc can continue to protect me please. I can prove it next nightphase. I can only use my ability every other cycle. think I said too much. I'll probably be roleblock now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back