• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Ratchets right, you’re a fucking waste of time and a cancer to every game you play
Yeah, I mean I think I evidenced it well enough last day phase to be honest. Ignore him and he will tunnel away all day, with his royal use of we particularly aggravating, answer him and he will literally change the point of the discussion to something tangible related to a word used, and then when you point this out, double down on it before insisting it's a useless discussion to have that adds nothing (and that's obviously your fault, not his).

Annoying to play with, annoying to host for.

Psychic

Yennefer
Can you explain why you were voting me at all? Doesn't really make sense - you give two directions, neither of which are me, off the back of the Soul kill, and then proceed to dismiss it and vote along with Ekko.
I have a strong townread on Ekko so I followed him. Also I agreed with his PoE list.

Ratchet

You didn't make a case tho, nothing u said about t pein was substantial even if it was agreeable

The biggest contribution you had towards tp on d1 was to dissuade Ratchet from his direction in order to push thru what happened to be a mislynch, all of this kind of negates ur points on pein because they don't have any merit if u weren't willing to

A) push it yourself
B) let someone else push it

Which was exactly the case in the end

Also ur reaction to ekko here is quite disproportionate

There's no reason to be this mad. Ur slot should absolutely be lunch if it doesn't resolve since you've made the bold claim that it will

For now tho ur fine
I suppose my response would be -

1 - I think T Pein is still a good direction, and I don't really think you can dismiss the case building out of hand when there were two good lynches on the table. I actually maintain that Lethal was a good lynch - I don't want to rag on someone who can't respond, but his reaction to pressure was poor and he didn't seem at all invested in the game.

2 - How likely do you think it is that Gram hints towards a role that easily confirms himself and isn't able to back it up? I mean, he surely understands that he would need to do so, at some stage, my reaction personally is to assume he will come good on it, and ask he proves himself before we get to say Day 4. It just doesn't strike me as a viable thought here that you believe there would be any chance he wouldn't do so - unless he is playing to be bussed I suppose. It obviously isn't that important now, but I am struggling to see the logic behind your thought process.

Ratchet

I have a strong townread on Ekko so I followed him. Also I agreed with his PoE list.
That doesn't answer my question. A town read on Ekko shouldn't influence your read on me given that you know first hand he doesn't have a good track record of reading me correctly, and it was also a read he had from day 1 - the phase he is most likely to be incorrect on. I'm pretty sure you mentioned a town read on me last day at some point, too, but I'll have to verify that.

In other words, you are going to have to demonstrate why you agree with his PoE. From my position it's pretty terrible.

Ratchet

OMG you idiot, why did you waste a shot on me. You can't be town. Thank God I ask for protection. Phenom is scum team who tried to kill me last night. Like seriously why would town try to vig me after I claim? Either you were roleblock/busdriven or I was doc save. Either way you didn't read the thread and is majorly dumb as town or you are scum posing as vig. Though I don't see why scum would out a vig. I'm just gonna assume that you're dumb town. Should have targeted T-Pein or dalton.
Yeah this is just nonsense. If he were the scum team then how did Soul die? You could say the Serial killer maybe but then you'd have no reason to assume it came from a team. Time you full claimed.

Ratchet

i mean i can save u if u r town dw

u only outed ur character name. when u asked for protection i assumed u got a power role like a cop or something and u dont wanna die

if i were a doc i wud of protected u for sure. i pretended to do it so mafia dont shoot u

so phenom likely saying the truth and is vig

are u vanilla?

i dont know if a town doctor will protect a vanilla
At best, and I mean very charitably, this is simping/white knighting on such an egregious level I would argue that it compromises integrity. Where does any of this come from? Why would you protect someone who only flavour claimed? Without needing to, at that.

Ratchet

Seems legit he can be on trial next

U will be prosecutor

First we get rid of psychic
Do I actually need to defend that or are you just trolling? Because I've talked about my thought process behind Psychic enough, and you haven't raised any specific objection to it before now, so.

Psychic

Yennefer
That doesn't answer my question. A town read on Ekko shouldn't influence your read on me given that you know first hand he doesn't have a good track record of reading me correctly, and it was also a read he had from day 1 - the phase he is most likely to be incorrect on. I'm pretty sure you mentioned a town read on me last day at some point, too, but I'll have to verify that.

In other words, you are going to have to demonstrate why you agree with his PoE. From my position it's pretty terrible.
Look, I was busy yesterday. I can't be asked to read "Ekko vs Ratchet" round 2005 post per post. I don't have a good read on you but I do have a good read on Ekko. He seems town this game and I'm willing to trust him since he knows your gameplay more than anyone.
Yeah this is just nonsense. If he were the scum team then how did Soul die? You could say the Serial killer maybe but then you'd have no reason to assume it came from a team. Time you full claimed.
I already said he was dumb town vig though it's pretty stupid to out himself this early. Then again, the attempt kill on me was stupid as well. I think we need to focus on real scum here.

RDK

Marvelous
Do I actually need to defend that or are you just trolling? Because I've talked about my thought process behind Psychic enough, and you haven't raised any specific objection to it before now, so.
It's not personal

Just business

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Ekko's defence of Psychic yesterday was very undue by the way. Probably a good Vig shot.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Ratchet

@Ratchet I’m doing your fucking job for you here
It's an unenviable task honestly. I'll be transparent - if at any point in the game I get wagonned due to Ekko spamming the thread with the points he has been making so far, good chance Injust don't bother to defend it beyond what I've done already. It's bad enough having one Ekko to deal with, the people enabling him are almost as bad to me.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I already said he was dumb town vig though it's pretty stupid to out himself this early. Then again, the attempt kill on me was stupid as well. I think we need to focus on real scum here.

Now now, no need for name calling. I’m sorry I caught you this early. Full claim please and thank you.

Ratchet

I'm still not convinced about Ratchet being wolf
Your wording on this throws me off - yesterday you had me as slight town, today you are just not quite convinced I'm scum - the latter implies you're leaning in that direction.

This is the problem I have with a lot of you actually. You let Ekko repeat his nonsense over and over, unchallenged, and enable it, and when I do address it, it gets dismissed as the two of them just arguing. I've addressed every point he has made, and from my point of view I consider his argument debunked. Why do I have to tolerate the threat of a wagon in the near future because you'd rather just follow the spammer instead of reasoning it out yourself? It's so frustrating.

Ratchet

Look, I was busy yesterday. I can't be asked to read "Ekko vs Ratchet" round 2005 post per post. I don't have a good read on you but I do have a good read on Ekko. He seems town this game and I'm willing to trust him since he knows your gameplay more than anyone.
"knows my gameplay more than anyone here"? Have you got any evidence for this? I've played Mafia with Soul for a decade. I've played with X for about 5 years now, very consistently over that period of time. To say nothing of his poor accuracy (I can verify this with a host of examples). I don't care how busy you are, you're propping up your arguments with utter nonsense - I'm not going to let that slide. If I'm to read between the lines here, you two would have to have mech info clearing each other to justify this level of defence from Ekko onto you, and your inexplicable level of trust in his reads. If this is the case, you need to claim it *ASAP*, and either way, you need to full claim - your role that is, I don't care about your character.
Okay, like who? I'm on board with T-Pein (I don't know why you attribute that to Ekko by the way, he latched onto it yesterday after he was a consensus scum read, and his points were some nonsense about colours rather than the actual reasons to scum read Pein).

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 2 Vote Count #1

tbh if lethal didnt troll that we probs yeet scum yeaterday sooo

vote lynch ratchet

or tpein or dalton or doddsy or alco or phenom or cp

lethal flipping town looks bad on TAT and gram, even more so if tpein flips scum. id like both ur thoughts on tpein pls

hoping the PoE was copped or smth​
I agree with this list. last dayphase SK also had a scumread on Dalton and PheN0M so maybe one of them killed him.

[vote lynch Ratchet]
Vote: Psychic

I’m doubling down on this and no I’m not fully caught up yet for those that will ask. Work weeks over though!​
Vote tpein

Have a good weekend everyone​
Since T-Pein is also on my list....would rather see a T-Pein flip before ratchet.

[Change vote lynch T-Pein]

banjo GIF
if you can confirm yourself at any time i'm happy to vote: T-pein

will be expecting this to be legit tho down the line

otherwise you'll be swiftly dealt with​
Interesting that psychic asked for protection yesterday and then survives a vig shot kek

vote: psychic
Oh, that answers that

Vote psychic
Vote Lynch Psychic

I got a date tonight, so this looks like a good place to park for now.​
I think that RDK has great energy to start D2 here and I definitely see what he's saying about Gram as well. I was a bit curious about Gram's slot as well during D1. I think there has been a certain vibe from him that reminds me of Eastenders, but I couldn't tell you what it is. I would like to maybe see his claim here if he says he can be confirmed at any time.

I still think Tpein is the way to start this phase off. I got major bad vibes over the whole blue/green potential slip and it just gives me flashbacks to the lynchpin slip in Death Note.

[Vote Lynch Tpein]

Ekko: Ratchet
Psychic: Ratchet > T-Pein
Phenom: Psychic
Gram: T-Pein > Psychic
RDK: T-Pein > Psychic
Chadwick: Psychic
BPD: T-Pein

Vote count:

Psychic: 4
T-Pein: 2
Ratchet: 1