• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
Explain how this is shite role usage???

You were suspected through out Day, Mafia wouldn't have killed you so protecting yourself was just selfish bollocks if you were Town, it could have been looked past under different circumstances

But then you ASKED for protection when you were protecting yourself anyway, therefore wasting two protection shots, your own and whoever else has one

It's not looking good for you brev

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
We have the town queen as is!
Destie gib TLDR for a cookie:

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BToji%2Bno%2BMiko%2B-%2BEpisode%2B18%2B-%2BMai%2BGives%2BSayaka%2BCookie.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ok I'll full claim.

I'm a JOAT. I have a few one shots that I can use every other night phase. Last night I use my shot protect on myself because I had a feeling I was going to be targeted for a kill. I have a one shot kill that I can use tomorrow on whoever you guys want me to kill. So there's that. Who do you think is scum, I can kill them tomorrow.
are u a serial killer lol

sounds like u can either protect ur self or kill a player

Psychic

Yennefer
You were suspected through out Day, Mafia wouldn't have killed you so protecting yourself was just selfish bollocks if you were Town, it could have been looked past under different circumstances

But then you ASKED for protection when you were protecting yourself anyway, therefore wasting two protection shots, your own and whoever else has one

It's not looking good for you brev
Please, I never expected to be protected. Enjoy your lost town or win if you're mafia.

I'm going to bed.

2268.jpg

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why are you doubling down on this.
He is literally town confirmed.
Why would he be faking anger

:whathekong
obviously i didnt read the post that showed him being confirmed when i made my post

anything else tea?

TAT

Preeminent
Okay Psychic has pretty much tapped out, gonna get some other things done today, mainly looking back at interactions centred around SoulKiller

of which Fujishiro, Ace and to a lesser extent Flower look bad already

Try and get some other things done today as well people

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Okay Psychic has pretty much tapped out, gonna get some other things done today, mainly looking back at interactions centred around SoulKiller

of which Fujishiro, Ace and to a lesser extent Flower look bad already

Try and get some other things done today as well people
Idk why you keep saying that I looked bad with my interraction with SK buddy. I assure you you are barking at the wrong tree, its a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back