• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
This isn’t speedlynching just a read or whatever, it’s on a player that survived a kill with shoddy role usage and she seems to floundering a bit. Plus we’re 16 hours into the phase.

16 out of 48 hours tho.
💀

Unvote

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Pein is being Pein. Still think the green thing could be a DN level slip again, though, which is yet again largely ignored, but you just never know with this guy which is annoying.
Dest/BPD has the perfect opportunity to push me after the Lethal lynch, isn‘t taking it, though, which looks good on him. Same for Ratchet, actually. Would expect them to shade me more if they were scum after starting a wagon on a Townie the previous day phase.

Why you keep saying that was a slip?
Ask Ratchet.
He literally explained lynching in the scum chat.
I literally didn't read it

Psychic

Yennefer
She could very well be SK as well but regardless, don’t want to let anyone live past day after they survived a kill so we’ll see what happens with this flip.
Why is it so hard for you to believe that town can survive a kill? I already told you I defended myself. Why is that so hard for you to believe?
I’m excited for a Psychic flip. Should have some reads dependent on what she flips though, praying I hit scum.
Your prayers will go unanswered. I can use my one shot to cop someone too. My one shots are protect, invest and kill. Wh

Psychic

Yennefer
Why would scum have these abilities? It’s more plausible to think of me as an indie rather than mafia scum. Saying that I have these abilities as mafia doesn’t make any sense at all.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Why would scum have these abilities? It’s more plausible to think of me as an indie rather than mafia scum. Saying that I have these abilities as mafia doesn’t make any sense at all.
This seems to more or less be the consensus, so I‘m not sure about you at all tbh. But if you‘re the SK you should probably claim now.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M

I mean, we can’t know you have those abilities. You could just be lying. We will find out!

Ratchet

Problem is you haven't proved them. Can give you a night I suppose to get the cop off, but even then there is a high chance of your ability being manipulated. I'll unvote for now though, I am starting to lean towards voting out T-Pein anyway.

Unvote

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Problem is you haven't proved them. Can give you a night I suppose to get the cop off, but even then there is a high chance of your ability being manipulated. I'll unvote for now though, I am starting to lean towards voting out T-Pein anyway.

Unvote

we’re not giving her a night to prove anything, she’s being lynched today.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Unvote

:whathekong

Psychic

Yennefer

Unvote
I can cop someone while the real cop invest me tonight to prove I am town.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
What makes Psychic likely a Serial than scum is her asking for protection imo. A Serial probably can‘t kill and protect at the same time and I assume the protection would be limited. But I don‘t see a Town asking for protection when already having a protect. Unless she wanted to get the cop or kill off, but given how suspected she was there‘s no way scum ever kills her as Town, so the only reason she would even protect herself is if she feared a Town Vig which makes me lean more Serial/scum than Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back