• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
How do you breathe with your head so far up Ekko’s ass, Tpein?
charlton heston laughing GIF

Just saying...
He has pulled it off so he knows its a real strategy.
You having one shot is kinda lame but TAT also was sort of a day Vig of sorts.

Rugrat

Caldust
Not read back, but since I have three votes and the aforementioned read back will take time I’ll claim. I’m VT - General Lee Oliver

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not read back, but since I have three votes and the aforementioned read back will take time I’ll claim. I’m VT - General Lee Oliver

Why you claim so quick.
Anyways.
I think this game is semi vanilla.
Top of my head 5 people claimed vanilla.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do you know how to read? I don’t care what a dead serial killer thinks. She’s a clown
i care
can u explain to me where the mafia kill went last n1?

and where did ur kill go n2? (if u even shot)

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vaquero](x1 Desperado) - Once Per Game, you may attempt to shoot another player. If that player scans guilty, you will shoot them. If they scan innocent, you will die without firing a shot.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vaquero](x1 Desperado) - Once Per Game, you may attempt to shoot another player. If that player scans guilty, you will shoot them. If they scan innocent, you will die without firing a shot.

Wonder if he shoot his #1 sus?
Gonna check who that was.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
i care
can u explain to me where the mafia kill went last n1?

and where did ur kill go n2? (if u even shot)

How do you want me to explain something i don’t know? I shot psychic, she survived, she was SK. Extent of my knowledge.

I mentioned before I am one shot, if you’re going to keep asking me questions about things i already said, i will disregard you completely

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
How do you want me to explain something i don’t know? I shot psychic, she survived, she was SK. Extent of my knowledge.

I mentioned before I am one shot, if you’re going to keep asking me questions about things i already said, i will disregard you completely
when did u say its 1 shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back