• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I thought Psychic was a Serial because I have TMI and not because I thought her behaviour was part Town and part scum which fits an Indie or anything. Lowkey this read too good.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah, I thought Psychic was a Serial because I have TMI and not because I thought her behaviour was part Town and part scum which fits an Indie or anything. Lowkey this read too good.
did you ever explain what specifically about it was more likely indie than mafia?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
did you ever explain what specifically about it was more likely indie than mafia?
Her scum hunting felt more genuine than her shallow reads in Wrestling. Though she was also selfish asking for protection. Self pres and genuine scum hunting=Indie AF.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Her scum hunting felt more genuine than her shallow reads in Wrestling. Though she was also selfish asking for protection. Self pres and genuine scum hunting=Indie AF.
true but weren't you off of her being scum before she asked for protection? I remember you initially voted her with me and then said she gives random reads and changed your mind, seemed like you were town reading before indie

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
actually yeah @Flower you just said her scum play would be making shallow reads but you literally town read her for making "random" reads, i.e like the one on me. random =/= shallow?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
true but weren't you off of her being scum before she asked for protection? I remember you initially voted her with me and then said she gives random reads and changed your mind, seemed like you were town reading before indie
Nope. Always a solid null.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back