• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
In retrospect I could see this being TMI.
it may have triggered the bomb

his role never flipped so i asked is it a janitor kill equivalent after seeing someone say alco got game removed

alternatively does he join their chat and become one of them. if so then why is it public recruitment

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
why r we having this discussion anyway. i am not claiming grave robber

my actual question shud be why do u not belive im forensic invest?

I think you googled it.
Ive never seen that before.
Also its useless.
Like why does it matter who anyone visited?
You had the one ability to test the one Hider?
Or if its legit why didn't you wait for mafia to flip with something.
Check that?

You think he died from hider vig instead of mafia kill?
Then who did mafia kill?

Doddsy

Mafia God
the IC needs to be doubted for their shit play. this isnt something ill concede. if they play better they can stay

doesnt mean the IC is todays lynch. doesnt mean this is a point im focusing on. it only covers 0.3% of my post count.

ofcourse scum like u doesnt have anything to talk about so u hyper fixate on something that looks scummy out of context but isnt in practice

if the IC played a townie game here, none will suspect them or doubt them. this goes without saying. you are struggling pretty hard at a genuine solve
I think Doddsy asking that IC question is just him playing devils advocate and hoping that him reminding people of that awful piece of play is gonna make em pull out their pitchforks to get rid of Ekko
Why's everyone acting like the IC is my main reason for voting for Ekko?

@T-Pein™

if im a grave robber why not target psychic? she has a refill, vote power, protrctions, busdrive etc...

why bother targeting TAT who only has

1. a refill
2. a desperado

and if i have targetted TAT (which fuji confirmed) and i am a graverobber then i'd have one of these abilities and i can easily claim yeah i graverobbed TAT and im gna refill CP tonight or im gna use my desperado on a scum read etc.... like this is the easiest shit in the history of mafia to fake claim

why not do that if i really grave robbed him and have the abilities? i can literslly, as scum, say i got the desperado and use it on a town player and then say they are scum because i didnt die. like why not do that if ur assigning scum motive to me targetting TAT atleast follow through with assigning proper scum motive to the claim. i can even claim refilling CP and have my team kill him in the same night...

someone answer this too from u guys

@CraigPelton @Dr_Professor83 @Flower @Fujishiro @Hans Tweetenberg @PHEN0M @Doddsy @TSworder @Grammaton @Black Pegged Dragon @Aurelian etc..
Grave digger spec is largely irrelevant tbh, if you are in actuality a grave digger you probably could just claim it, it's pretty NAI

If people want to flip me then go for it tbh, I'm about to head to bed but I don't really have anything to say in my defence. As mentioned, better to flip me now then later when it's become a distraction

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
ratchet or someone said hes game removed

It said he was slaved.
Means that he got recruited or scum can use his vote/abilities.
Him being blown up with a slave collar requires you playing the game or something.
I never played it so I would never guess it was a kill.
You havent played it either

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Fwiw I believe he pushed it before realising he was ic and then doubled down a bit.

Fair point otherwise but I see the creation of doubt around an IC as something more likely for scum to do than town
im not pushing gram for lynch today. certainly not before 2 or so red flips

if u flip red we probably wont need to lynch gram all together

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It said he was slaved.
Means that he got recruited or scum can use his vote/abilities.
Him being blown up with a slave collar requires you playing the game or something.
I never played it so I would never guess it was a kill.
You havent played it either

Anyway.
You saying it and then 2 posts later it happening was weird.
And too obvious
Which is why I said it was "too scummy to be scum " strat

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so ultra won't confirm if no result = blocked or not but he's confirming that gram is really town? surely one of ekko or flower is lying here. I realize I could just ask Ultra about gram myself but that honestly feels so fucking hokey to me I refuse to do it
I think ekko is a hostile indie and he got caught in a lie with his claimed actions. his desperation to keep sus on as many of players as possible aligns with someone who needs to be the last alive (or win with the courier aka psychic)

u still havent replied to me with what lie ive been caught on

also feel free to ask ultra urself to confirm

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why's everyone acting like the IC is my main reason for voting for Ekko?

Grave digger spec is largely irrelevant tbh, if you are in actuality a grave digger you probably could just claim it, it's pretty NAI

If people want to flip me then go for it tbh, I'm about to head to bed but I don't really have anything to say in my defence. As mentioned, better to flip me now then later when it's become a distraction

Doodsy giving up.
:sadzilla:

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This aligns more with his hostile Indie or Indie play in general, though. It‘s called Survival mode. He‘s casting as wide a net as possible, including everyone and their dog except for himself, just so there‘s enough doubt on everyone so he can survive longer by pushing everyone. Which is why I think he‘s hostile Indie here rather than scum. Thing is, lynching a hostile Indie here could also cost us the game with no scum flip so far. So I‘m not sure about this direction. And with how hard Ekko is being pushed now this just makes me pause and think he‘s being used as a distraction.
no it doesnt. stop making shit up. u have seen me play as serial like 2 games ago in poysers game

also my PoE will narrow down considerably after a scum flip here

im ignoring mech and going mostly by play. if someone didnt do anything townie they belong to the sus pile until further notice

Ratchet

it may have triggered the bomb

his role never flipped so i asked is it a janitor kill equivalent after seeing someone say alco got game removed

alternatively does he join their chat and become one of them. if so then why is it public recruitment
I can see the reasoning behind your logic, otherwise I'd be voting you. Just something that came to mind back reading.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I can see the reasoning behind your logic, otherwise I'd be voting you. Just something that came to mind back reading.

You gonna look hella silly when he flips scum.

X4LvE6H.gif

Implying you are town Ig..

Ratchet

I suppose it makes sense with the reverse hider as a way to mitigate the instant death thing but still a bit weird. I suppose it could help with other roles like mine too though.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Not defensive in the slightest - my take is that I think Phenom and Doddsy are probably scum so am happy with their lynch.
Fair. So between those two, who would rank as a higher priority for flipping then? Doddsy claimed the bomber role and Phenom claims the town vig. The former can certainly be possibly a 'less' vested town role so I sort of get your suspicion there but in the case of Phenom, can you give me a summarization on him?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why does scum get further benefit from creating doubt on an IC? I don't think that's really a question that needs asking tbh
why cant town do this? whats townie about gram other than IC? i have seen fake ICs before so why shud i give him benefit of doubt here if hes not playing the game and only has a mislynch on his belt

I do, because you have to weigh up how plausible it would be that they *could* create doubt on an IC confirmed by the host. I'd go as far as to say Ekko is the only player capable of seeing the host post the role PM of the IC and *still* claim that they're not confirmed town. Ekko, no doubt, is aware of this too. However you slice it, Scum!Ekko genuinely attempting to cast doubt on the IC makes little sense all around, he would no doubt be aware of how futile his attempts would be, and even if in spite of all this, he achieves his goal of getting people to doubt Gram, where does he go from there? Get Gram lynched and look awful? Have Gram beat him back by playing obviously townie? There is a lot of effort here for minimal gain, and I don't really feel like you've thought this through much.
i dont think gram has earned any reason for me to give him benefit of doubt so ill maintain that he needs to remain in PoE, potentially until we flip doddsy as scum. these doddsy posts reek of agenda rn i can see him being scum

If that's the case I'd expect him to admit to it if he's on the verge
admit what exactly
what point r u making here???

I would agree with this, actually, because one benefit his Gram tunnel would serve him is being kept around by scum as a distraction.
thats true and much better than flowas point. also scum reading u (if u r town) may also be a reason for me (and by extension you) being kept alive.

Ratchet

Fair. So between those two, who would rank as a higher priority for flipping then? Doddsy claimed the bomber role and Phenom claims the town vig. The former can certainly be possibly a 'less' vested town role so I sort of get your suspicion there but in the case of Phenom, can you give me a summarization on him?
I've gone over this repeatedly today. I think Phenom claiming to have targeted CP and saw only Alco visit is bizarre in that it requires me to believe scum left both investigators and the doctor completely untouched. The delayed death component around Alco also allows Phenom to claim whatever he wants too. In fact I'm not really interested in going back over this all again, if you read my posts from the start of the day I think you would have no sense of uncertainty on why I think what I am promoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back