• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
down for doddsy as well that exchange was terrible for him

also ratchet mostly town from that

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Probably a fair point, but it's also not my main concern with ekkos play
The spread of his susses
can u name my susses again? my top 5 PoE

if we flip scum in them i wouldnt need to sus the rest

some players simply need to be sused for not doing shit. sorry i dont have scum tmi like u to know they r town

Nope. Just an observation. Idk why he isn‘t pushing you there. At least putting pressure on you. I would expect him to at least interact with you after this. Instead he just piles on Ekko and dips. Makes me think he‘s just scum regardless of what you are. You can also be Town. The LR is giving me a headache, though, but who knows what abilities scum have, so welp.
well hes scum
now idk if they r just framing ratchet or smth

I mean it's possible but I feel like he more so has a few particular targets among his susses, and normally has quite a lot of town leans which I don't think he does this game

Phenom was the vig right? Was their confirmed kill?
do u scum read me or not. this is weaker than ratchets day 1 posts.

i had more town reads than scum reads. all we need is a scum flip and my poe will be more firm

Ratchet was crucified

Ultra

THE BEAR
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Ratchet (Cheif Hanlon) has been crucified, he will be Rolecrushed for one cycle

Day 4 continues

Ratchet

...I have a one shot busdrive left lol

Are you telling me that's more dangerous to scum than the investigative role phenom has? I suppose given it would confirm him town there may be some reason not to use it on him, but still.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
...I have a one shot busdrive left lol

Are you telling me that's more dangerous to scum than the investigative role phenom has? I suppose given it would confirm him town there may be some reason not to use it on him, but still.
Sorry for doubting you.

Good thing you're confirmed.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I lost a day yesterday to work but last I checked, y'all were questioning Ekko. What happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back