• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
It's also something you could have said during that time you were allegedly claiming everything there was to claim about your role, including the circumstances under which you supposedly gain additional shots

I honestly meant to / thought I did tweet. Completely sincere.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
So you were fine with misleading me and potentially others just so you could get Ekko lynched? I thought you were above that tbh

His absolute moronic droning on about utter bullshit and nonsense has broken me. I’m only posting cuz he’s not around to be honest, no desire to play when i have to read his million of posts about stupid, dumb, idiotic shit.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
He still wants to lynch Gram. Still talking about Ratchet as scum. I barely have enough time to play and when I do, I have negative infinity interest in playing with a dumbass who is going to post that shit non-ironically. The fact people continue to entertain/engage him is asinine too.

Doddsy

Mafia God
the WU has no blue color. ratchet isnt really confirmed from if

idk why wud a rolecrush out his flavor tho

anywya this is probably a doddsy's ability

think ratchet town off that
revaluate what exactly

ratchet was hit the moment he started being townier. maybe shuda kept scum reading him longer

ita doddsys doing i reckon
Thinking the rc might just be Doddsy's doing. The lynch was moving to him, so maybe they just wanted to get his shot off. Idk why they decided to confirm Ratchet here as Town when he could have been framed. Or they wanted to make Ekko look bad and steer to him. If Phenom is Town, they could have easily crushed him, though, and use it to frame Ratchet and Ekko, so he's probably just scum, too.

Third can go to Prof who's not doing jack so far. Idk about the rest yet.
the exploding of alco could also be doddsys doing
What is all this spec lmao, I was reading ratchet town literally at every stage.

Anyway I am dead. I was town, only thing I was withholding is I had a 1 shot bp, but I had to activate it that night and it just lasted for that night, which I did not use

Some of the flip flopping on that lynch looks terrible tbh, but I'd still yeet ekko next phase

The X

Marvelous
I did not hammer it.
I had a full hour to do it.
Ratchet told flower to do it and she sheeping them.
Why you acting like my vote was needed for this?
cringe
How about you asking me to vote Ekko with you? I've called you wolf, you've called me wolf, did you actually think I'd just come along and vote with you on someone I read town?

The X

Marvelous
Doddsy was a compromise to my preferred lynch. To be fair I'm not really sorry about that lynch anyway because he barely even tried.
Yes, I don't disagree with this, still surprised Doddsy rocketed up that quickly. Could still 100 be wolf here, but I wonder. Guess the flip will be here soon.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
What is all this spec lmao, I was reading ratchet town literally at every stage.

Anyway I am dead. I was town, only thing I was withholding is I had a 1 shot bp, but I had to activate it that night and it just lasted for that night, which I did not use

Some of the flip flopping on that lynch looks terrible tbh, but I'd still yeet ekko next phase
Fuck everything

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Won't need one.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'd prefer to be lynched for it now rather than later as I said so I was never going to fight it super hard, as it would definitely just come up later
Just that there might not even be a next day for us. WTF. You should have helped if Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back