• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
the indie is for sure anti town given they havent claimed till now

based on this. can town actually win the game with mafia and indie still alive, assuming indie joined them

Ratchet

Phenom is almost certainly scum - there is no reason to have Ninja. My only issue is that him claiming Ninja could be a way to prove the existance of Town!Fuji, alternatively it could be a way to make us think he's trying to prove the existance of Town!Fuji. He's the lynch today, barring something extraordinary in the mass claim.

What's tough here though is that we likely will be going through 5 LyLo's in a row to win which... let's say the odds aren't very good.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Phenom is almost certainly scum - there is no reason to have Ninja. My only issue is that him claiming Ninja could be a way to prove the existance of Town!Fuji, alternatively it could be a way to make us think he's trying to prove the existance of Town!Fuji. He's the lynch today, barring something extraordinary in the mass claim.

What's tough here though is that we likely will be going through 5 LyLo's in a row to win which... let's say the odds aren't very good.
our odds of winning exponentially increases when town stops listening to u and gram but who am i kidding lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
healer can be a scum role given to counter the indies poison

i do not think poison came from mafia

Ratchet

I'm used to poison only being healed by a standard doctor, but I'm also used to it not being confirmed to the thread, so yes there should be another role out there that has it. That said, it's slightly possible that Alco had something with it too and just didn't claim it so I won't agree to town-locking anyone who claims healer.

Grammaton

Consigliere

My only real wish is that we at least go down fighting and take a couple out first

I think we need to get all players who are outside the circle of trust to give their reads on all other players outside the circle of trust - that’s everyone that isn’t me, ratchet or CP

I’m not willing to put Fuji in there tbh, his usage is very passable as roletracker usage also. Of course if phenom flips as an information gatherer then obviously that changes the calculations

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Only so much I can do. I have plenty of issues with how Doddsy played, but I was wrong and that's that.
its not juat doddsy
u moved from phenom to RDK too last day

and gram was also responsible for the move from tpein to lethal in day 1

in what gram does here

play like shit. does nothing. then just snipes the hammer at the end on a mislynch

and then we have players like flowa just sitting like a slave there listening to all he does then complaining when it doesnt work out

The X

Marvelous
I could see BPD as bussing Phenom here. I'm not really sure where his progression there comes from, just suddely Phenom is his number on scum read. I also think he's played fairly safe for a few days now and we just haven't re-evaluated. I'm fairly confident that Fang is scum, I feel like his arguments around voting for Ekko feel incredibly half-baked.

Best Scum PoE I have here is Phenom/Fang/T-Pein/BPD/Prof - with an outside chance of Gad or Fuji. Fuji because the investigation on him came after the cop claim.
I've literally asked you guys to vote Tpein for days but you don't want to listen. I think him and Phenom make a lot of sense together. I never said Phenom was hard town or anything like that, and as the evidence built on him, he made more and more sense. But Phenom is not my number one not did he just climb to the top out of nowhere.

Ratchet

My only real wish is that we at least go down fighting and take a couple out first

I think we need to get all players who are outside the circle of trust to give their reads on all other players outside the circle of trust - that’s everyone that isn’t me, ratchet or CP

I’m not willing to put Fuji in there tbh, his usage is very passable as roletracker usage also. Of course if phenom flips as an information gatherer then obviously that changes the calculations
Agreed, yes. If nothing else I'd like to avoid a sweep.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

u r not in the circle of trust. u never have been. all u have done is mislynch townies

i have been asking for people in PoE to play since day 1. you are only active now because u r close to the finish line

this entire post sound fake asfk. u dont care for towns wellbeing

Grammaton

Consigliere
u r not in the circle of trust. u never have been. all u have done is mislynch townies

i have been asking for people in PoE to play since day 1. you are only active now because u r close to the finish line

this entire post sound fake asfk. u dont care for towns wellbeing

Go and play on some railway tracks or something

Emil

V.I.P. Member
all im left with here are stockholm players like CP and gram slaves like flowa

probably not winnable

Ratchet

I've literally asked you guys to vote Tpein for days but you don't want to listen. I think him and Phenom make a lot of sense together. I never said Phenom was hard town or anything like that, and as the evidence built on him, he made more and more sense. But Phenom is not my number one not did he just climb to the top out of nowhere.
My post doesn't really require a defence X - I'll be dead long before it comes time to decide whether to lynch you or not. I just don't see a strong progression from you on it, and there are certain hallmarks of your scum play in this game too. The best thng you can do is focus on the other 9 players - if you're town, 6 of them should be non-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back