• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
not sure why we keep voting fast every last day

just abolish majority or lock votes last day tbh..people cant discipline themselevs and not vote

on the other hand dont think we lynch someone else today. phenom literally claimed ninja and open scummed last phase. idk what to do with that

Ratchet

i dont trust in WUs. all they have done is mislynch townies
Which one do you think was a bad lynch?

Lethal? I don't regret that.
RDK/Rugrat? RDK spent his time trolling the game, Rugrat didn't really play. I don't regret that.
Doddsy? I don't regret that at all.
Phenom? Shrug.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i dont trust in WUs. all they have done is mislynch townies
This isn't a bastard game.
This isn't even a role madness set up.
I don't get you here.

If Ultra did those kind of antics, you can be sure most people would not want to play in his hosted games then. He would pretty much isolated from making any games if he did that kind of shit. Besides, when Ultra lied in WUs in this game? Ratchet got double crucified and double role-crushed, his confirmation with his role in the WU, hard certifies him as town. Grammaton's reveal is obviously beyond question to everyone else being Innocent Child.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Which one do you think was a bad lynch?

Lethal? I don't regret that.
RDK/Rugrat? RDK spent his time trolling the game, Rugrat didn't really play. I don't regret that.
Doddsy? I don't regret that at all.
Phenom? Shrug.
rdk and lethal lynches were meh asfk

we had tpein on the ropes day 1 from his post about colors with lethal's read list. the scum godfather gram obviously decides we shud do lethal first and then cries the next day when we ask him why u defending tpein

then we vote RDK over tpein/phenom the following day
and then we vote doddsy over phenom

u look at the people voting including tpein with his agenda tunnel calling me a graverobber but i guess the cop check matters more because we always just follow mech anyway

i have no regret scum reading who i scum read. gram was 1000% an honorary scum defending tpein and lynching lethal day 1

u r scum or honorary scum with the RDK and doddsy pushes. u also pushed lethal over tpein day 1. and tpein town reads u for no reason

both yall and the rest of players CFD doddsy without giving him a chance to talk about his ability either

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This isn't a bastard game.
This isn't even a role madness set up.
I don't get you here.

If Ultra did those kind of antics, you can be sure most people would not want to play in his hosted games then. He would pretty much isolated from making any games if he did that kind of shit. Besides, when Ultra lied in WUs in this game? Ratchet got double crucified and double role-crushed, his confirmation with his role in the WU, hard certifies him as town. Grammaton's reveal is obviously beyond question to everyone else being Innocent Child.
if he played townie sure. but with this gameplay? nope

Ultra

THE BEAR

The battle of Hoover Dam has commenced, and with it, the lives of the following players were taken:

Ratchet has died, he was Chief Hanlon, a Town Bus Driver/Lightningrod

You are Chief Hanlon, War Hero and commander of the NCR Rangers. You are well known for defeating Legate Joshua Graham at the first battle of Hoover Dam. You are a member of the town.

[Ranger Tactics] (x2 Bus Driver) Twice per game, pick two targets and Bus Drive them.

[Return to Sender] (Lightningrod) Once per game, you may redirect all active abilities for the night towards you.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Ekko has died, he was No-Bark Noonan, a Town Investigative JOAT
You are No-Bark Noonan, a resident of Novac. Though you are considered to be insane by the locals after being stung in the head by a Radscorpion, you keep a watchful and vigilant eye out for your town.

[They got Spies all over] (Investigative JOAT) You possess the following one shots

x1 Watcher
x1 Follower
x1 Forensic Investigator

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

T-Pein has died, he was Vulpes Inculta, The Legion's Tailor
You are Vulpes Inculta, Commander of Frumentarii for Caesar’s Legion. The Frumentarii are the eyes and ears of Caesar, you excel at infiltration and campaigns of terror.

[Master of Disguise] (Modified Tailor) Once per night - select a player to appear as, and a member of The Legion to be disguised. The disguised player will appear as the player who’s identity was stolen to investigators.

[The Lottery] (x2 Abductor) Twice per game, at night, you can select a player and forcefully commute them from the game.

[Crucifixion] (x2 Rolecrush) Twice per game, during the day, you can select a player, and and submit the name of a character. If the two are a match, they will be rolecrushed for one cycle. This will be publicly announced.

Wincon: Attain Vote Parity

Day 6 has begun

@Aurelian
@Gadministraitor
@CraigPelton
@Ratchet
@Grammaton
@Ekkologix
@Black Pegged Dragon
@Fujishiro
@T-Pein™
@Dr_Professor83
@TSworder
@Flower

You have 48 hours. With 9 remaining, it takes 5 votes to lynch.​

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
But Tpein got cop cleared?????
Read his role Jfc.

Master of Disguise] (Modified Tailor) Once per night - select a player to appear as, and a member of The Legion to be disguised. The disguised player will appear as the player who’s identity was stolen to investigators.

The X

Marvelous
Read his role Jfc.

Master of Disguise] (Modified Tailor) Once per night - select a player to appear as, and a member of The Legion to be disguised. The disguised player will appear as the player who’s identity was stolen to investigators.
Do you not know what fucking sarcasm is??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back