• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Already said in dead chat, but GG and thanks for the game.

No real issues with the setup, again gone over most of my slight concerns with Ultra in the dead chat but all being told town lost, scum won, and it's deserved.

I'm content with how I played - caught chadwick and Fang, and T-Pein twice over, but slipped up with Doddsy and Phenom which were the two lynches that went over.

Need a break from playing here I think, just a few weeks so I can be less burnt out. Players who are always inactive are starting to just ruin games for me and I don't really want to be pushing myself just to play - I didn't really enjoy playing this game at all.

@Dr_Professor83 Am glad you caught on and took the opportunity to burn up the silly truth tell thing. After what we talked about (I think the Erika picture probably gave it away too) I saw a good opportunity - I think you'll be more relaxed from here on now with that stuff. Also, gg.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm content with how I played - caught chadwick and Fang, and T-Pein twice over, but slipped up with Doddsy and Phenom which were the two lynches that went over.
When did you catch me, prior to the quick hammer when you had your last phase of being alive?

Ultra

THE BEAR

No real issues with the setup, again gone over most of my slight concerns with Ultra in the dead chat but all being told town lost, scum won, and it's deserved.

Need a break from playing here I think, just a few weeks so I can be less burnt out. Players who are always inactive are starting to just ruin games for me and I don't really want to be pushing myself just to play - I didn't really enjoy playing this game at all.

@Dr_Professor83 Am glad you caught on and took the opportunity to burn up the silly truth tell thing. After what we talked about (I think the Erika picture probably gave it away too) I saw a good opportunity - I think you'll be more relaxed from here on now with that stuff. Also, gg.

That's all I needed to hear. I have Ratchet's seal of approval, no complaints allowed!

*Runs*

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Sorry about all the crucifixions Ratchy, Prof is totally the one who told us to do it.

The X

Marvelous
Man I knew you were some kind of survivor after @Psychic died but I didnt expect the savage survivor angle where you needed to outlive certain people lmao.

@Dr_Professor83 see I told you he was ''neutral'', needed people from both sides to be gone.
Yeah it was a challenging wincon for sure! Got lucky with you guys killing Soul. Then Rugrat outed as second target and town still mislynched him. Tpein meant I got 3/5. Not bad.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
As far as my own performance, I thought Ekko and BPD constantly town reading me and T-Pein with content prior to the link up to see me and Cp as town was me blending in well since the first early day phases, I would be surprised if I was constantly at the top of Ratchet's PoE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back