Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ben Affleck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Going for Michael Keaton.

For one thing he doesn't feel the need to put on a voice when he's trying to intimidate people. It's more than enough for him to just approach, grab a goon, pull them close and say "I'm Batman", doesn't even need to yell.

Other than that, the dude just made the role and no one's beaten him since.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What are your arguments for those who proclaim Adam West to be the iconic/OG Batman?
Well I've never seen that show so I can't say anything about Adam West, one way or the other.

If that's the way those people feel, then good for them.

Would you watch it if you had the chance/opportunity? Mine would have to be Christian Bale. He seemed to have gotten the angst/anger/vigilante justice down. The only thing I would have wished for is him to have bulked up a little more or gained a few inches.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Would you watch it if you had the chance/opportunity?
Probably not, I don't really watch things that old.
Mine would have to be Christian Bale. He seemed to have gotten the angst/anger/vigilante justice down. The only thing I would have wished for is him to have bulked up a little more or gained a few inches.
He's good but I think the voice he puts on when he's Batman is more silly than intimidating.
I think he was trying too hard on that front.

Oh, I completely agree on that front. The college humor skits alone more than made that point. I gave him credit though. It seemed a hell of a lot less silly than whatever George Clooney was doing.

Back