• the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was always partial to Chamber of Secrets myself, at least movie wise.

It felt like watching a horror movie at points, I liked Dobby as a character, seeing him get freed and swatting Lucious was satisfying and stabbing a giant ass snake with a sword is one of the cooler climaxes in the series.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Half-Blood Prince is my favorite. I loved the glimpse into the background between Snape and Lily.
Sure but they didn't really focus enough on the Half Blood Prince mystery the movie is named for. Snape just kind of reveals it's him at the end without any real fanfare, 'cause it felt like an afterthought. Not to mention all the romances just kind of coming out of nowhere.

Not a bad film per se (I wouldn't say any of them are bad films) but I wouldn't rank it among my favorites.

To each their own. I enjoyed the pacing a lot more in the novel and film than some of the others, especially The Order of the Phoenix. The book was the only one I was never able to actually completely finish and the movie wasn't far behind.

Somewhere between Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Azkaban, and then Chamber of Secrets

They’ve all got some cool creatures.

the Dementors are cool, so is the Dragons, and the Basilisk

also, those movies are the ones that really bring forth the Mystery aspect of Harry Potter

Back