FGO thread #1

Screenshot_20231114_033451_FateGO.jpg

Final results after trying to roll for Okuni

Wrong place, wrong time, Napoleon

Goddamn, it feels as if every new boss is 100% determined to kick your ass, even with a well developed roster. Had to use a Leyline Stone against Woodwose

Just reached the Morgana fight. Any tips on how to get past her?

Goddamn, it feels as if every new boss is 100% determined to kick your ass, even with a well developed roster. Had to use a Leyline Stone against Woodwose

Just reached the Morgana fight. Any tips on how to get past her?

Best way to do so is to actually just bullrush the shit out of her because she doesn't have much health even with the Berserker weakness removed and her damage gets too damn high to really try and mitigate it.

Best way to do so is to actually just bullrush the shit out of her because she doesn't have much health even with the Berserker weakness removed and her damage gets too damn high to really try and mitigate it.
Leyline stone it is. Kinda sucks considering I've four of the mayor support units, but oh well

Thought I could three turn her with Mordred (like Xnaya did), but I'm lacking my own Bridal Nero to even attempt it

Leyline stone it is. Kinda sucks considering I've four of the mayor support units, but oh well

Thought I could three turn her with Mordred (like Xnaya did), but I'm lacking my own Bridal Nero to even attempt it

It does suck but you can't really go slow here without getting murked and Morgan targets Castoria far more than most so it's difficult even keeping her alive.

Proto234

Distinguished

If you struggle against Morgan then God help you when you face the Calamities. May you still have those stones

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
First Tunguska Raid spawned in already dead :skully

Not a good sign, though I'll take any apologems they give out for my Koyan Dark fund

They managed to make Takeru pretty unique in a sea of AOE Arts Sabers by having them(Seems like this is the ONE character they will keep completely androgynous unlike Astolfo or Mordred) be able to tag one enemy with a -50% Arts Resistance Down(Just one because having it be for everyone would be ludicrous) and going for more Divine/Demonic enemies niche and having an NP battery buff that activates when an ally dies. I do feel that having the NP Damage Buff be 1 turn despite only being 20% does hurt them a bit but whatever.

The Animations obviously come from Samurai Remnant but primarily uses his Skills from it and they are recreated pretty well just like Charlemagne's was. The Noble Phantasm looks great but I haven't finished Samurai Remnant so yeah, it's pretty obvious it's meant to be seen more for the endgame deal(like most Player Servants deals are).

And there's a Samurai Remnant collab happening in late January which I'm surprised it's coming so fast which means they was prepared for it way in advance so... nice.

Screenshot_20231231_202453_FateGO1.jpg

Not only did I get a Double GSSR for the first time, I got the 2 Servants I wanted the most. Van Gogh in particular as I went so goddamned hard for her every time(Like 800 for her the first time and then like 300+ the second and got spooked every time). I wanted to get Miss Crane after her Event so yeah, this is a win for me.

Back