Football Discussion thread

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
United will never win the league as long as Glazers are in the charge

Thoughts on Radcliff takeover?

Poch cant seem to get this team to gel honestly, I think the front 4 we have sorted with Palmer finally sitting behind the striker and we can change wingers as do but Nkuku should play as a striker, Jackson is too link up play and Boja isnt ready yet

Galan

Preeminent
Thoughts on Radcliff takeover?

Poch cant seem to get this team to gel honestly, I think the front 4 we have sorted with Palmer finally sitting behind the striker and we can change wingers as do but Nkuku should play as a striker, Jackson is too link up play and Boja isnt ready yet
Given Sir Jim's horrible past record with sports teams I don't have any high hopes for United

Galan

Preeminent
Boehly got his transfer ideas from Twitter. Glazers and Jim's performance is well known to the audience.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Boehly got his transfer ideas from Twitter. Glazers and Jim's performance is well known to the audience.

Yoo this point is accurate af

Big game for you guys today, kinda gutted that Timo went to Spurs. He had alot of missed shots at me but I still rate him as a player and will never forget he destroyed Madrid for us

Hoping he scored atleast two against you guys today lol

Galan

Preeminent
Yoo this point is accurate af

Big game for you guys today, kinda gutted that Timo went to Spurs. He had alot of missed shots at me but I still rate him as a player and will never forget he destroyed Madrid for us

Hoping he scored atleast two against you guys today lol
I give up on United. It's not worth my time . I can't handle this mediocrity

Back