Freeza force (Rof) invades Academy city (toaru)

Proto234

Distinguished
As the title says, Freeza army as of Rof (Kakarot version) invades current Academy city from Toaru.
Can Freeza forces subjugate the city or will the defender repels the invader?

Note: As stated, Freeza forces is in Kakarot version, so they'll get stronger Zarbon, Dodoria, Ginyu force, Cui and some grunts in addition to the new Freeza force from the anime

images

vs
images

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
As the title says, Freeza army as of Rof (Kakarot version) invades current Academy city from Toaru.
Can Freeza forces subjugate the city or will the defender repels the invader?

Note: As stated, Freeza forces is in Kakarot version, so they'll get stronger Zarbon, Dodoria, Ginyu force, Cui and some grunts in addition to the new Freeza force from the anime

images

vs
images
How strong is Frieza in RoF? Cause that's basically the difference between Accelerator or Crowley.

Everyone else is fodder, except for Kakine who hypes himself up as being powerful before jobbing to a random energy blast.

Proto234

Distinguished
How strong is Frieza in RoF? Cause that's basically the difference between Accelerator or Crowley.

Everyone else is fodder, except for Kakine who hypes himself up as being powerful before jobbing to a random energy blast.
Iirc, his Golden form at that time manages to match and afaik beat Goku and Vegeta who's in Super Saiyan Blue.
However, said form at that time also has massive stamina issue since he hasn't mastered it, in which he can only use it for a while, after which he reverted into his final form.

Of course, Freeza being Freeza decide to blow the planet after that happened. But Whis reverted time before Freeza blows the planet, allowing Goku to deal the final blow

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Iirc, his Golden form at that time manages to match and afaik beat Goku and Vegeta who's in Super Saiyan Blue.
However, said form at that time also has massive stamina issue since he hasn't mastered it, in which he can only use it for a while, after which he reverted into his final form.

Of course, Freeza being Freeza decide to blow the planet after that happened. But Whis reverted time before Freeza blows the planet, allowing Goku to deal the final blow
Oh I was thinking he was comparable to his namek self lmao.

if that's the case Accel can't defeat Freeza, he could probably reflect back the hits from his feat of ripping apart M: F_S which is equal to Gungnir that destroyed the universe, but he has no way of creating universal dc, and before Pax and Astaro try to argue otherwise, if he could raise the magnitude of his attacks willy-nilly he wouldn't need to do stuff like controlling vectors of the rotation of the earth or using the force of the Clonoth embedding to soulrip Coronzon, he could simply raise the magnitude of the vector, which he doesn't do.

Only character in AC that has universal dc is Crowley so 10x Big Bang vs Golden Form.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Golden Freeza was slightly stronger than SSB Goku back then

But the gap was so small that it wasn’t enough for him to win before his energy drain kicked in…that’s when Goku started kicking his ass

But he’s blatantly universal

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The average mook is weaker than the ones on Namek with how Krillin took out several of them by dropping a cliff on them so they get mopped by a lot of characters.

The relevant mooks, Ginyu Force, and Frieza get mopped by Aleister or current Accel, especially if it’s true that current Aleister now has Coronzon’s abilities from now possessing their avatar.

Guldo’s timestop is near useless since the guys is out of shape to the point that he can only hold his breath long enough to make some distance.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The average mook is weaker than the ones on Namek with how Krillin took out several of them by dropping a cliff on them so they get mopped by a lot of characters.

The relevant mooks, Ginyu Force, and Frieza get mopped by Aleister or current Accel, especially if it’s true that current Aleister now has Coronzon’s abilities from now possessing their avatar.

Guldo’s timestop is near useless since the guys is out of shape to the point that he can only hold his breath long enough to make some distance.
Except he can have the ginyu force act on it which is the whole fucking reason he's on the team. They never needed him for strength just utility. Its just that in character he's an idiot

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh wait. If theyre all in character Guldo just does something stupid and dies
Guldo technically won against Gohan and Krillin the instant he used an offensive move on them (TK)

If it weren’t for Vegeta, they’d have died then and there

This is filler

Guldo can stop time without holding breath in the manga

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Except he can have the ginyu force act on it which is the whole fucking reason he's on the team. They never needed him for strength just utility. Its just that in character he's an idiot
Has he shown to selectively use timestop on people. I’ve never seen that done.

Guldo technically won against Gohan and Krillin the instant he used an offensive move on them (TK)

If it weren’t for Vegeta, they’d have died then and there

This is filler

Guldo can stop time without holding breath in the manga
He notably exhales in the manga too when releasing it

wPTFMLN.png

asH0jwx.png

EDIT: He even says he can’t attack while stopping time.

FmUZkoX.png

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

wPTFMLN.png

asH0jwx.png

FmUZkoX.png
I’m aware, it drains his ki heavily. But he doesn’t hold his breath

Time stop is more a defensive move for him. Doesn’t stop him from using TK here, which more or less one-shotted Gohan and Krillin

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Has he shown to selectively use timestop on people. I’ve never seen that done.

wPTFMLN.png

asH0jwx.png

FmUZkoX.png
Its more than likely he can

His tk wouldnt be significant enough for it to warrant membership into the ginyu force and he cant use his own timestop offensively

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Its more than likely he can

His tk wouldnt be significant enough for it to warrant membership into the ginyu force and he cant use his own timestop offensively
Need a citation, not an assumption.

His timestop fits the niche of escaping and confusing the enemy while his Telekinesis is his trump card when that isn’t enough

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Need a citation, not an assumption.

His timestop fits the niche of escaping and confusing the enemy while his Telekinesis is his trump card when that isn’t enough
Both of which on their own wouldnt merit someone with a pl of 10k on to the ginyu force. This is basic deductive reasoning

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Both of which on their own wouldnt merit someone with a pl of 10k on to the ginyu force. This is basic deductive reasoning
Or a plot hole on Toriyama, a man known for having plenty of them.

Can just as easily argue Guldo’s specific talents found nowhere else among Frieza’s forces including Frieza himself was what earned him the membership. Stopping time, limited only by how weak Guldo himself is, is a heck of a power and a unique one at that.

So no, I’m not down for making up powers for this guy. Especially when the only teamwork we’ve ever seen is between Jeice and Burter.

Captain Ginju himself even seems to hate the idea of teamwork with how he threatened to kill Jeice for helping him in his fight with Goku as well.

Back