Archived Fruit Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
not enough to go on

post more people!

You say there's not enough to go on and you want people to post more, but once people start posting more, you don't post much yourself anymore.

I'm still used to that one black and white Manga pfp with White hair for Fang

[Vote lynch Byakuya]

Which one omae wa

More trying to generate any conversation so this game doesnt end with sub 100 posts :skully

How come all of your commentary has nothing to do with the actual mafia game? Looks like you're just fluff posting to me.

[Change Vote Lynch Bayakuya]

This bandwagon is suspect as fuck

You say the bandwagon is suspect, but then you choose to hop on the bandwagon yourself in the very same post. That doesn't make much sense to me, can you explain your thought process?

Sigismund

How come all of your commentary has nothing to do with the actual mafia game? Looks like you're just fluff posting to me.
>all of my commentary

>legit just 2 posts in the same vein as the prior post

also you voted for me after this post
I'm still used to that one black and white Manga pfp with White hair for Fang
Which was a direct responce in line with Ral's comments, and also my first post outside of pure pre day 1 mechanics posting.

You say the bandwagon is suspect, but then you choose to hop on the bandwagon yourself in the very same post. That doesn't make much sense to me, can you explain your thought process?
I assume considering he is voting you, and you started the Wagon on me he is referring to my wagon being the suspect one.

Reactions: Odd

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
also you voted for me after this post

I voted for you to get the dayphase started. It led to 2 wagons being created and town having a good place to continue going forward once Day 2 starts.

I assume considering he is voting you, and you started the Wagon on me he is referring to my wagon being the suspect one.

Yeah I figured that much, I'm more interested in why he thinks voting for you is suspect.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Glad Yuba voted for me. Should be obvious to anyone still lurking that I'm not scum.
30.jpg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Or perhaps we are all scum and the scum is really town?

In Yub-Yub's world, who are any of us but pawns in the Dreams of Yuuba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back