Archived Fruit Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh I’m still alive?
That’s weird

Also that’s super clever, people jumping to the the Bya lynch after I was sticking out from the herd which now makes me (and Worm) look incredibly suspicious

Almost too convenient

I’ve been feeling with family problems so I’ve been sparse and I’m sorry

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Irrelevant information.

vote lynch sigismund

(or Vote Press Sigismund)
[Vote Lynch Sigismund] :blobcry

[Vote Lynch Sigismund]

can't allow your signature to survive

THIS is the original bandwagon, which made it super duper suspect, then I swiftly changed to Bya after my vote (which makes me look guilty, yes)

Didn’t realize Juice was actually part of it until now, totally missed that, thought she was being independent but she’s just flipping votes here I see

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
[Vote lynch Byakuya]

:hm

[Vote lynch Byakuya]

[Vote lynch Byakuya]

Which one omae wa

More trying to generate any conversation so this game doesnt end with sub 100 posts :skully

[Change Vote Lynch Bayakuya]

This bandwagon is suspect as fuck

[Vote Lynch Byakuya]

Yubba!
Worm flipped soon after - either she’s scum and she’s trying to lay the burden on me and frame that I myself started this bandwagon, but Siggy Smalls hops in on it immediately after

Fang, illogically stating that this is indeed sus as fuck, votes anyway? Because he’s not taking any strong position either way, and it’s easier to just play it safe than speak up? But why not?

And why did I vote Bya? Because I didn’t want to bandwagon, I was trying to make a statement via this
So some of you are either protecting Siggy, and some of you are confused townies thrown into the mix because you’re either new to the game or just lounging about

Reactions: Odd

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
didn’t think Bya would be the bandwagon
:catcry Sorry Bya
I wrongly assumed that he’d just have 2 (Worm and I, but I overlooked her votes) votes and Sig’s bandwagon would stay to sus people out in case Sig is town - or not
That bandwagon was too easy, and I’m getting some suspicious shit from Fang also

One Last Username

Distinguished
Oh I’m still alive?
That’s weird

Also that’s super clever, people jumping to the the Bya lynch after I was sticking out from the herd which now makes me (and Worm) look incredibly suspicious

Almost too convenient

I’ve been feeling with family problems so I’ve been sparse and I’m sorry
The only kill in the game is the lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
My sixth sense is telling me something isn't right here so I'll stick to my vote.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The Hunter, Tangerine has been lynched

Odd said:
images

You are a Vanilla Townie

Day 3 begins, you have 24 hours to decide on a lynch

@Yub-Yub @Worm Juice @Juice @Sigismund @Ral @Trinity @Nep Nep

Last edited:

Worm Juice

Notorious
Maybe ral is sus.
Are you allowed to claim?
After the press on me we could press on Sigismund or Ral before voting to lynch. If we continue to play my way with random votes town is going to lose.

People I find sus:
Ral
Sigismund
Nep nep

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe ral is sus.
Are you allowed to claim?
After the press on me we could press on Sigismund or Ral before voting to lynch. If we continue to play my way with random votes town is going to lose.

People I find sus:
Ral
Sigismund
Nep nep
Only sussy people try to vote out the owner of any fine establishment :pepesip

Unfortunately, we must get rid of @Nep Nep before it's too late omae wa

Unless...

[Vote lynch Worm Juice]

:kukuku

You can't fool me, scum!

Status