GaoGaiGar feats, lore & respect discussion

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kakuseijin is 6.5m tall, with the cerebral cortex of a bottlenose dolphin.
セリブヘッドダイバー:カクタス・プリックル→蒼斧蛍汰
ウームヘッドダイバー:彩火乃紀(紅楓、阿嘉松紗孔羅)
全高:6.5 m/必殺技:ブレイクシンセサイズ、シナプス弾撃

日本の有限会社アカマツ工業が開発したニューロノイド。初のTM(トランスマター)システム搭載型ニューロノイドであり、様々な調査活動に投入されて、目覚ましい成果をあげている。特徴は尾状のバランサーで、トランスモード時をはじめとして、様々な局面での安定性を向上させている。また、生体ユニットにはバンドウイルカの大脳皮質が採用されているため、追加オプションやソフトウェアなどを用意する必要がなく、水中活動を可能としている。
Serib Head Diver: Cactus Prickle → Blue Ax Keita
Woom Head Diver: Aya Hinoki (Kou Kaede, Akamatsu Sara)
Total Height: 6.5 m / Special Moves: Break Synthesis, Synapse Bullet

Neuronoid developed by Akamatsu Kogyo Co., Ltd. in Japan. It is the first neuronoid equipped with a TM (Transmatter) system, and has been used in various research activities with remarkable results. Its feature is a tail-shaped balancer, which improves stability in various situations, including when in trans mode. Additionally, because the biological unit uses the cerebral cortex of bottlenose dolphins, there is no need for additional options or software, making it possible to carry out underwater activities.
Tyran is 7m tall.
セリブヘッドダイバー:八七木翔(阿嘉松紗孔羅)
ウームヘッドダイバー:紅楓(彩火乃紀)
全高:7 m/必殺技:ブレイクシンセサイズ、シナプス弾撃

モーディワープ・フランス支部が、とある外資系匿名組織と提携して開発した最初のニューロノイド、それがティランだ(実際に調査活動に投入されたのは、第4号機であるカトリエのみ)。初期型ティランが人間の大脳皮質を採用した生体ユニットで深刻な問題を発生させたため、このカトリエではボノボ(ヒト上科のチンパンジー)のものが使われている。そのため、制御に特殊な能力者が必要とされ、ヤナギが専属ヘッドダイバーとなった。
Serib Head Diver: Sho Yanagi (Sakora Akamatsu)
Woom Head Diver: Koukae (Ayahinoki)
Total Height: 7 m / Special Moves: Break Synthesis, Synapse Bullet

Tiran was the first neuronoid developed by Mordiwarp's French branch in partnership with a foreign anonymous organization (only the fourth unit, Katrie, was actually used in research activities). Because the early Tyran had serious problems with the biological unit that adopted the human cerebral cortex, Katrie uses a bonobo (a chimpanzee in the superfamily Homininidae). Therefore, a person with special abilities was required to control it, and Yanagi became the exclusive head diver.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Finally! I have saved all the GaoGaiGar respect and calc threads I've made to the Archives.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Betterman Ortus is the strongest version of Betterman seen in the anime. Kelkal smashes Ortus into the sea with enough force to make a colossal water explosions.

Kelkal and Ortus smash through the oceanic crust to the magma below.

Ortus can survive in magma.

Ortus bursts out of the magma to attack and destroy Kelkal.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Levi (Leviathan?) is 2000m long (or 2km).
だが、そこへベターマンの新たなる姿、アクアが現れた。超高速で海中を移動したアクアは、必殺技サイコフルードでアポトーシス…自殺命令をレヴィに送り込む。その途端、海底がせり上がりはじめた。レヴィの本体は、全長二千メートルの巨大な群体だったのだ。レヴィが滅びた隙にケータはティランを救出するが、そのセリブヘッドを満たすリンカージェルの輝きに、学校の地下で見た光と同じものを感じるのだった。
 But then, Betterman's new form, Aqua, appears. Moving underwater at super high speed, Aqua uses its special attack, Psychofluid, to perform apoptosis...and sends a suicide command to Levi. Immediately, the sea floor began to rise. Levi's main body was a gigantic mass with a total length of 2,000 meters. While Levi is destroyed, Keita rescues Tyran, but the glow of the linker gel that fills the Serib Head feels the same as the light he saw in the basement of the school.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Although this has since been retconned to being a fragment of Triple Zero, the GaoGaiGar Final official website has something quite interesting to say about ZA POWAH, that it's the residule energy of the Pas Q Machine.
Qパーツ三重連太陽系の再生のためのマシンに必要不可欠なパーツ。パスキューマシンとパーツキューブ、ソール11遊星主のピサ・ソールのフュージョンにより再生マシンは完成する。パスキューマシンだけでも複製(レプリジン)の作成は可能。パスキューマシンの分解されたものがQパーツで、マモルがソール11遊星主より奪ったパスキューマシンは戒道の手に渡った際、4つのQパーツに分かれて地球に落ち、そのエネルギーを狙って犯罪シンジケートが暗躍する事態が起きている。
この再生マシンで三重連太陽系を再生するには、アナザースペースより大量の暗黒物質を取り込むことが必要。そのアナザースペース側の発動点は木星で、その影響で太陽系のある宇宙が収縮を始め、また、発動した再生マシンの余剰エネルギーがザ・パワーと呼ばれるものになっていた。
Q partsAn essential part of the machine for regenerating the triple solar system. The regeneration machine is completed by the fusion of the pass cue machine, parts cube, and Pisa Sole of Sole 11 Planet Master. It is possible to create a replica (repurijin) with just a path queue machine. The disassembled parts of the Passcue Machine are the Q parts, and when the Passcue Machine that Mamoru stole from the Sole 11 planetary master fell into Kaido's hands, it split into four Q parts and fell to Earth, aiming for the energy. There is a situation where a crime syndicate is working behind the scenes.
In order to regenerate the triple solar system with this regeneration machine, it is necessary to take in a large amount of dark matter from Another Space. The activation point on the Another Space side was Jupiter, and due to its influence, the universe where the solar system was located began to shrink, and the surplus energy of the activated regeneration machine became something called The Power.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Good news everyone! I found a PDF of Glorious GaoGaiGar Generation, and although the quality is a bit fuzzy, I found something of great interest; the scale of the 16 Satelite Machine Primevals compared with Earth, the Moon and Jupiter (the largest section of a sphere says Jupiter, the second sphere says Earth and the smallest sphere says Moon). As such, it is possible to directly scale the sizes of the Satelite Primevals (and from the looks of it, the mass of most of them increased too).
D4nnr81.jpg

Back