dy37c5-11c7d116-cefe-492e-b88e-f1d2d635afd1.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

still a rad game

rewatch several fights as well

the

final fight between asura and lolchakra, is still part of the top 10 final vgame fights

needs a sequel on ps5

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
even in one day, the activity in the o bee dee has dropped down, since most us post here
russ.png

yo, all the trolls and dupes post there now :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Wonder how llng 'till Jff starts doing damage control lmao

imagine

decides to become a stealth bot and try to trolls us here, uses his s class hack skills and nicknames himself as notmbxx and rolls in the forum, like nothing happens, subtle and all

:mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
imagine

decides to become a stealth bot and try to trolls us here, uses his s class hack skills and nicknames himself as notmbxx and rolls in the forum, like nothing happens, subtle and all

Rageman and Notbmxx, the dipshit duo of the century
mjlol.png

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
imagine

Whoa man c'mon bruh I need to sleep at night and shit.

:geezuspepe

We didn't do any advertising outside of PMs so hopefully that's the end of it.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
How is everyone doing?

Fucking hungry. I only have four days of work next week and I'm kinda tired of explaining to my boss why I need to make more than 700 dollars per check.

Maybe I'll just eat ramen the next two weeks and call it a day, I'm almost done with this shit and finally moving out of Dad's basement.

And it only took me 28 years. Ah what a bastion of maturity and adulthood I am ~_~

Back