General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So this is what the rest of the forum looked like outside of the OBD 🤔

Considering we all jumped ship I might as well actually pay attention to the rest of the forum this time instead of just living in the OBD convo :hestonpls

Warlordgab

Illustrious
I wanted to ask if there's the possibility of starting a thread just to share music (each user may be allowed to make 1-2 posts daily)

In another forum I was part of, there was even a thread to share any video users may find fun or interesting

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I wanted to ask if there's the possibility of starting a thread just to share music (each user may be allowed to make 1-2 posts daily)

In another forum I was part of, there was even a thread to share any video users may find fun or interesting
Nevermind, there's already a music section
:hestonpls
yeah, go ahead

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Nevermind, there's already a music section
:hestonpls
yeah, go ahead
Found it... my bad! It's truly a pity some of the stuff they're sharing there is not available for my country

Another stupid question then, can I open one or two manga-related Threads/FCs? If I'm allowed to, in which section can I start one?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Found it... my bad! It's truly a pity some of the stuff they're sharing there is not available for my country

Another stupid question then, can I open one or two manga-related Threads/FCs? If I'm allowed to, in which section can I start one?
Yeah, post it in the anime and manga section.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

Yes! Feel free to make it (if you didn’t already)

thanks for your activity :3

Back