General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Snow and I have an ongoing love/hate relationship, but rain on the other hand... pure evilllll :geezuspepe

Rain is the root of all evil, even though snow is just frozen rain, it creates sleet, and sleet is wet socks and frozen feet all winter long :risitas

As someone who lives in the Midwest and saw a tree with a ten-foot across trunk split in half down the middle like a toothpick because of frozen rain, I would like to emphatically disagree that its the same thing as snow

That shit is scary :lolwat

• Dead
Reactions: Ral
Snow and I have an ongoing love/hate relationship, but rain on the other hand... pure evilllll :geezuspepe

Rain is the root of all evil, even though snow is just frozen rain, it creates sleet, and sleet is wet socks and frozen feet all winter long :risitas
The only positive redeeming quality I can see for rain here, besides watering our plants, filling up our water reservoirs, and providing the planet its normal supply of water...

Is washing away all sorts of nasty dirty-ass shit like dog poop and bird poop just sitting on the streets or grass for days, left unchecked, everywhere I walk around in my neighborhood and area. My feelings of contempt for dog shit and seeing nastier and uglier forms of them is immeasurable to the point and extent that it cannot be overstated.

Like it makes my eyes just turn like the wheels in my head and having very little feeling beyond the brutal and violent inclination to vomit. And that's the one thing I'll actually thank the rain for.

• Agree
@Ral To put it in plain and simple terms: I have very very very little to absolutely no feeling beyond contempt for pretty much all forms of dog poop/crap/shit itself. Yeah that's right you heard me, contempt.

The only things I hold deeper and lower contempt for are well... shittiest powerscaling takes/downplay/wank, shit sites like CBR, and a handful of certain posters or other things that which I will not bother mentioning by name.

• LULZ

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ral To put it in plain and simple terms: I have very very very little to absolutely no feeling beyond contempt for pretty much all forms of dog poop/crap/shit itself. Yeah that's right you heard me, contempt.

The only things I hold deeper and lower contempt for are well... shittiest powerscaling takes/downplay/wank, shit sites like CBR, and a handful of certain posters or other things that which I will not bother mentioning by name.
Lived with Pitbull's as pets and a whole city block filled with nothing but dog shit and trash lol I feel you here on all points.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
This one time I saw a short online with one girl petting her golden retriever, and it bit her face. The very next clip in the same short showed a girl petting her pitbull, and it licked her face.

• Tom kek
Now we're about to get rain this coming week, but hopefully I'll be on a trip out of the country for a few weeks by then if most of the snow washes up.

Glad we got the snow like I wanted and even if it wasn't as much as I would have truly wanted, I still cherish whatever I have at the moment before its slow and transitory end. The cold air making my hands freeze to death while taking videos of the snow and black ice is still painful asf though.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Now we're about to get rain this coming week, but hopefully I'll be on a trip out of the country for a few weeks by then if most of the snow washes up.

Glad we got the snow like I wanted and even if it wasn't as much as I would have truly wanted, I still cherish whatever I have at the moment before its slow and transitory end. The cold air making my hands freeze to death while taking videos of the snow and black ice is still painful asf though.
While not technically considered a "country" anymore, I'll be chillin' for three days in Puerto Rico helping my old mentor get back on his feet. Short time, much to do, but I'm definitely hoping there isn't a monsoon as soon as I land lol

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Why do I love you?
3487260ce5665ddf6286bc142673b7c6.gif

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Well kinda personal but feel like I should share since I know some of you guys personally, I got back dengue and dying lol i had it recently like November but to make things work it looks like ive got an infection in my gallblader so taking some antibiotics so i dont have to get it removed

life boy comes at you fast

Galan

Preeminent
I have been very busy in work for last few days.Had to drink Red Bull everyday to keep my sanity intact.

I'm currently on a trip overseas somewhere in Asia. We're in our second week and at least almost close to halfway through the middle of the entire trip (at the time of this post being written).

Originally we wanted to travel to Singapore and Malaysia, but we cancelled our flights to those places at the last minute the day before leaving the States in wake of my grandma's current status of alzheimer's and the possibility that this could very well be her last year (and last time) we'll ever spend time with her in person.

And the initial lack of or shitty quality of our hotel's WiFi and my aunt forgetting the new password she set up for my grandma's house meant even more limited time to be on my laptop let alone online on places on Discord, Reddit, and this site.

Cheers mates.

Also just found out on Facebook that a certain cinematic theater in my area that I've been to since 1999 when we were late to our first Matrix movie there is set to close this May.

Another historical staple of my memories bites the dust in the age and era of COVID, Inflation, and Bidenomics.

Back