• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

General Comics Discussion: ROM gets ONE-PUNCH BANNED edition

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
hzCbFHzblZI3IMxvVBtZRCnePwhRrDX4pXnQh4Er0eV2rdO5ge2sjW2W5P_9sB-RAvT5H1tzM4Hh=s1600
RCO014_w_1473152050_1.jpg
HFDl1ZnJ2hBgJxkqXn1qQj7LsOIS3wYDmu5LG8jQ69fr-ynoD4iLzw-1q4vEWKLNVsXct1CcBbCf=s1600

Reminder that Marvel Acroyear can fight with, hurt, and overall contend with Enigma Force Baron Karza while in base = solar system+ to even multi galaxy level+ and MFTL+ Acroyear depending how you interpret it.

This is without factoring in his worldmind amp, where he went toe to toe with Enigma Force Karza and even overpowered and erased him. = at'least universal+ Acroyear, probably multiversal since even before the Knull shenanigans it's revealed the EF holds the balance between multiverses.

Respect Spartak and the Acroyears.
@Blade thoughts?

I'm sure i got some stuff wrong (Multi galaxy level acroyear is wank now that i reflect on it) but what do you think?
:rock

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Blade thoughts?

I'm sure i got some stuff wrong (Multi galaxy level acroyear is wank now that i reflect on it) but what do you think?
:rock

at least solar system level+, without the worldmind amp

ysgXz1H.jpeg

although

multi galaxy level feats also exist, for the makers

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
hzCbFHzblZI3IMxvVBtZRCnePwhRrDX4pXnQh4Er0eV2rdO5ge2sjW2W5P_9sB-RAvT5H1tzM4Hh=s1600
RCO014_w_1473152050_1.jpg
HFDl1ZnJ2hBgJxkqXn1qQj7LsOIS3wYDmu5LG8jQ69fr-ynoD4iLzw-1q4vEWKLNVsXct1CcBbCf=s1600

Reminder that Marvel Acroyear can fight with, hurt, and overall contend with Enigma Force Baron Karza while in base = solar system+ to even multi galaxy level+ and MFTL+ Acroyear depending how you interpret it.

This is without factoring in his worldmind amp, where he went toe to toe with Enigma Force Karza and even overpowered and erased him. = at'least universal+ Acroyear, probably multiversal since even before the Knull shenanigans it's revealed the EF holds the balance between multiverses.

Respect Spartak and the Acroyears.
raw as fuck

Impulse

Illustrious
Reading Ultimates 2 been wondering
Is it ever explained how there are more than one version of Celestials in the Multiverse

I don't think they came back like everyone else did when the Marvel Multiverse was restored and instead the Celestial One above All brought them back and given their origin with the First Firmament

Don't think they use M bodies like Abstracts and we got some explanation with Galactus that he is in every universe to keep Abraxas in check and it was done by Eternity

So how do Celestials work in the Multiverse

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Is it ever explained how there are more than one version of Celestials in the Multiverse
There's still alternate reality celestial's and all, because infinitely divergent timelines/realities, Abraxas exists outside of these forces due to his nature as the antithesis to Eternity (Multi-Eternity) and abstract embodiment of destruction.

You can also just make the assumption that it's just inconsistency, since by all means, going by their First Firmament origin the Fulcrum shouldn't even exist.

It's either the first or the second.

Maddie

Acclaimed

And people call me reverse Tonathan? Least am not this dude trying to use Byrne Era feats to claim later Post Crisis/Rebirth Superman is only city level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

And people call me reverse Tonathan? Least am not this dude trying to use Byrne Era feats to claim later Post Crisis/Rebirth Superman is only city level
jesus christ lmao

what a thread
this is why nobody takes them seriously

Back