God Form Liu Kang vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Bob try not to make a failed spite thread against Arceus challenge (Impossible)

says the sheep

Really trying to portray yourself as some wolf when everytime people called you out on your shit, you run like a bitch or repeat yourself? Like I atleast stand my fucking ground when it comes to shit, thank you.

At least, I dont blindly follow a lie just cause some retards on the internet petal it as true

What lie? The lie that you can't understand that Arceus was sitting on Universal power since the remake of Ruby and Sapphire? The fact that Legends: Arceus proves that the Arceus we captured and see in every Pokemon game is a fragment of it's true power? The fact you cherrypick the most shitty feats that you take out of context to prove your retarded ends and means?

Motherfucker, just get your ass back to SB with this shit, it's fucking disgraceful.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bobby

you call others for being liars but your whole posting history is a lie, literally fraudland vip citizen, stop being that delusional :hestonpls we called you out many times, i even advised ya to get better, before and after negging you, and you didnt listen, stop embarrassing yourself like this :mjlol

Bob74h

The Supreme King
, stop being that delusional :hestonpls we called you out many times

So if people call me out and say bob kratos can actually blow up infinite universes
instead of rightfully ignoring the retard, I should instead accept his nonsense just cause he called me out

this logic makes no sense and you have the gull to call me delusional

So if people call me out and say bob kratos can actually blow up infinite universes
instead of rightfully ignoring the retard, I should instead accept his nonsense just cause he called me out

this logic makes no sense and you have the gull to call me delusional

What is your stupid ass even talking about anymore!? Who the fuck talked about Kratos being Multiversal here outside of one guy(DarkestGlory) who we made fun of for that stupidity? You know? The same one you suddenly believed we became buddy buddy with because we made fun of him?

It seems like the only person being completely delusional here is you.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
The fact that Legends: Arceus proves that the Arceus we captured and see in every Pokemon game is a fragment of it's true power?

none of you can or have proved that

You guys literally purposefully misquoted the legends plate statement just to push this agenda of him having avatars

if you had the evidence then you wouldt need to misrepresent shit

The fact you cherrypick the most shitty feats that you take out of context to prove your retarded ends and means?

And it's no different to what was done with kratos

using feats to dismiss the wank

it's literally no different to what you agree with
it's just that you feel arceus is strong when kratos is not

Despite both having bad feats and just hyperbolic bs
You like arceus's hyperbole but not kratos's that's it

Kratos is multiverse lv if arceus is, As both are based on misquoting and blind wank with disregard for feats

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
listen, you want my honest opinion?

log out from olf obd, touch grass and start posting in other vs forums :mjlol, you see how it goes, you dont want to listen what we telling ya, you still are in delusionade zero state, chill, accept your mistakes and move on, so simple 🤷‍♂️

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Who the fuck talked about Kratos being Multiversal here outside of one guy(DarkestGlory) who we made fun of for that stupidity?

The point was just cause somebody calls you out does not make you wrong

Darkest glory is a retard
That even i dunked on

Not sure why you even care about bringing him up here

Bob74h

The Supreme King
log out from olf obd, touch grass and start posting in other vs forums :mjlol, you see how it goes, you dont want to listen what we telling ya, you still are in delusionade zero state, chill, accept your mistakes and move on, so simple 🤷‍♂️

Every other forum thinks the same way on this issue

cause it's entrenched belief of the versus community

like christans thinking there is a big invisible man in the sky

and nothing was a mistake, I have pages of feats and statements

you have what a single pokedex entry

wow guess the pokedex just rewrites the entire franchise

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Motherfucker, just get your ass back to SB with this shit, it's fucking disgraceful.

have not used the site in years and barely used it when was on there

I used fanverse and comicvine more

but got banned from all 3

Really trying to portray yourself as some wolf when everytime people called you out on your shit,

Yea that's kinda what a lone wolf is
a man standing on his own not supported by the masses

do you even understand the words
your using here

none of you can or have proved that

It's literally in the game when you "capture" Arceus, like exactly when he finds you worthy after his boss battle:

"I bestow thee with a part of myself" It's pretty fucking clear what the hell that means Bob, you dumbass. Especially when he later states he did so to witness the world he created meaning Arceus is literally too powerful to exist in the universe normally... like come the fuck on.

You guys literally purposefully misquoted the legends plate statement just to push this agenda of him having avatars

Watch the video, he literally creates avatars because if he was as weak as you stated, he wouldn't need to bestow pieces of himself to see the Universe he made...

And it's no different to what was done with kratos

You truly are the world's biggest idiot, aren't you? Kratos and Arceus is literally 2 entirely different beings in 2 entirely different circumstances.

using feats to dismiss the wank

it's literally no different to what you agree with
it's just that you feel arceus is strong when kratos is not

You need to genuinely touch grass... seriously.

Despite both having bad feats and just hyperbolic bs
You like arceus's hyperbole but not kratos's that's it

Kratos is multiverse lv if arceus is, As both are based on misquoting and blind wank with disregard for feats

My brother in Christ, that's not how this works...
Arceus geniunely has feats where it's as powerful as advertised on many occasions before Legends happened, you then decided to cherry pick feats that even watching it a second later dismisses your dumbass points and then pretend that normal Pokemon aren't already strong as fuck in your head.

So yeah, you truly are the dumbest person here.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
The Pokédex having big words and no pictures probably scared Bobby please understand
It's not advanced big words
it's just that you like pokedex cause it's vague and hyperbolic

meaning you can kinda interpret things loosely which works when the pokemon arguments are all fucking fan fiction

If you wanna accept dumbass pokedex entries that arent supported be my guest
im not tho

The point was just cause somebody calls you out does not make you wrong

Darkest glory is a retard
That even i dunked on

Not sure why you even care about bringing him up here

Because it's extremely clear on why you are suddenly on this stupid crusade and have been for the past few months because you "proved" GoW isn't Multiversal... when you didn't and we did. Hell, you tried to downgrade it even further than that with removing context from feats like you just came from Spacebattles like the "He nearly died to a Bear and Alligator" forgetting the Alligator is a god and the Bear is Atreius who is literally a reborn LOKI, the closest equivalent to the Norse's version of Lucifer.

have not used the site in years and barely used it when was on there
https://forums.spacebattles.com/members/bob74h.356773/

I used fanverse and comicvine more

but got banned from all 3

I didn't get banned from Comicvine, I stopped using it... also ignoring I got banned from FV due to MBXX being an absolute spazz and I got banned from Spacebattles because they couldn't handle me shitting on them in here or NF...
Those aren't the barbs you think they are.

Yea that's kinda what a lone wolf is
a man standing on his own not supported by the masses

do you even understand the words
your using here

You never stood on your own, you fucking moron!
Everytime you was put in the pressure cooker, you ran like a bitch. You proved nothing but your own constant ineptitude while pretending you are right about nothing.

That's not being a lone wolf, that's being a delusional sheep.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
's literally in the game when you "capture" Arceus, like exactly when he finds you worthy after his boss battle:

yea that's just the legends plate

Why are you guys still citing this

When he says bestow a piece of myself
he's directly talking about the legend plate as the player receives it right after his monologue

you still have no valid evidence of him having avatars

"I bestow thee with a part of myself" It's pretty fucking clear what the hell that means Bob,

Watch the video
you receive the legend plate after he says it

It's not talking a avatar, you are ignoring context from the very same video
you cited

You truly are the world's biggest idiot, aren't you? Kratos and Arceus is literally 2 entirely different beings in 2 entirely different circumstances.
it's the same logic for kratos as goes arceus

they are characters with low ends but wank in terms of misrepresented hyperbolic dialogue
only difference being, you like arceus and not kratos that's it

Both positions are equally as valid, Kratos being multiverse lv has as much validity as arceus being that strong which is none at all

Arceus geniunely has feats where it's as powerful as advertised on many occasion

you sure about that

id love to see these god lv feats cause all i see, Is a jobbing character with not even planet lv feats

and he's never advertised as destroying multiverse in any offical material
the only place you hear that is from randoms on the internet and if you think your community's word is proof in it of itself then yea tons of proof but if by proof

you mean shit actually on screen yea you got nothing outside of biased fanboys like yourself

Bob74h

The Supreme King
have been for the past few months because you "proved" GoW isn't Multiversal.

Nah you guys think what you want

and it so just happens
this site agrees with me

that's the extent of it

there's no me proving shit cause you guys will think whatever you want regardless of it's true

That's not being a lone wolf, that's being a delusional sheep.

sheep is a term used for people who blindly follow a group regardless of reason

who the fuck even agrees or likes me on this site??

when you didn't and we did. Hell, you tried to downgrade it even further than that with removing context from feats like you just came from Spacebattles

in the case of kirito
they ignored the context of the prediction lines

Where, I was understanding the context
ofc that lead to the people disliking because was not blindly agreeing with their stupidity

ofc you dont care about context, you just say that
to act like im the wrong one

you ignore context all the damn time

like the "He nearly died to a Bear and Alligator" forgetting the Alligator is a god and the Bear is Atreius who is literally a reborn LOKI, the closest equivalent to the Norse's version of Lucifer.

The alligator was a random animal
they encountered in the game

I dont care if the alligator is a god or not, it's never said it was in the game and being a god has no barring on strength ether

And the bear, From the comic was not atreus

and there's no such thing as a reborn loki, there was only ever one loki in god of war and it was atreus
loki was just the name faye intended to give him nothing more nothing less

and loki being a norse lucifer has no barring on his power lv
What is mcu loki multiverse cause lol lucifer

dude with retarded arguments like these, it's funny you think im the fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back