Goten and Trunks compete in the ToP

Vegeta actually has Blue Evolution in the manga. It’s that powerup he does when he blows Toppo out of the arena, it’s just not drawn with the same level of muscle as the anime

Really? All I've seen is them having that stupid Complete SSB state which is supposed to act as an equivalent to SSBKK somehow(Which again just further shows how shit the power levels are with crap like that).
If he does have Blue Evolution in the Manga, alright.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Really? All I've seen is them having that stupid Complete SSB state which is supposed to act as an equivalent to SSBKK somehow(Which again just further shows how shit the power levels are with crap like that).
main-qimg-3b37d96a7cd828571ea0f1ef31d462be-lq

Official colored art.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Maybe but the problem with that anyway is that Caulifla and Kale are massively weaker in the Manga in comparison to the Anime(Caulfila not only goes SSJ2 but can fight Goku in base, SSJ1 and 2 without issues and this is where his God Powers are fused into him at that, I already talked about Kale but even her rampage in the Anime was given far more onus than the Manga despite her eliminating more people due to how little they did and how much weaker most of the fighters are.)
Tbf ToP powerscaling consistency is all over the place. SSB Goku gets raggdolled helplessly by LSSJ Kale then in SSG he casually toys around with a stronger more controlled Kale coordinating with Caulifla.

Tbf ToP powerscaling consistency is all over the place. SSB Goku gets raggdolled helplessly by LSSJ Kale then in SSG he casually toys around with a stronger more controlled Kale coordinating with Caulifla.

And for that in the Anime, I go with the Spirit Bomb nearly killing Goku gave him the mother of all Zenkais(Which explains how he's able to suddenly fight Jiren on even ground in his holding back state when before, Hit did a better job than him).

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Are Goten and Trunks allowed to fuse into Gotenks here?
Yeah, but chances are it’d be the failed Fusion

The story repeatedly hypes up that a current successfully-fused Gotenks would be a monster though

Yeah, it’s officially stated too. Beerus even notes it’s different than before

C7-D4-B2-F1-CB3-A-4107-8213-A6-B4523-A1347.jpg

237725-E9-31-C7-43-CD-B4-B5-0-A3-F5-DB70-FDB.jpg

32306-AC5-F8-EF-4505-87-D7-713-B8660-DA64.jpg

He even makes Jiren bleed a bit. Jiren even admitted that SSBE Vegeta is far stronger than everyone else in the tournament (Hit, Gohan, Kefla, etc) not named UI Omen Goku

SSBE Vegeta surpasses UI Omen Goku in the next arc, so it’s actually his equivalent to Omen in the manga

Which shows the massive jumps in power throughout the manga continuity

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kaioken Blue also exists in the manga

But Jiren outright states SSBE is much stronger than it

Back