• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Hime you really gotta do stuff. No offense but doing nothing isn't going to cut it.

At some point going to have to reread the phase to see who wanted rdk out over gad same with day 1 but that's going to be a chore. Ultra is the only link that I recall standing out. Ekko too but that could just be ekko being ekko.

Magic

Resplendent
If gad is scum I think his wagon, like common sense would dictate, would be the pure one from day 1 which is helpful in clearing olu and alco.

If he's not then my worldview is mostly shot and I'm not really sure.

Magic

Resplendent
By the way Magic, why are you pushing for Ultra over Gad?
If Gad was town the wagon wouldve probably already been hammered by this point.
I didn't see this. Head of the snake type deal.

I fully think gad is scum. I also fully believe that would make ultra scum as that's what I was getting at at the start of the phase.

Ultra, even in response to this, has tried changing the narrative as if I'm the one less town from my play around gad than him.

I had an early town read on gad. I then deferred to Ratchet to vote Gad over any other option. He immediately called me scum for it while town reading gad and saying I don't defer. Gad then claimed and I said he's scum and after his claim people had gad as likely scum and ultra agreed then decided to go hard after Craig and an execute happened.

Like I'm implying offense when I say people think the execute was used to save gad but also not really seeing who was working the hardest in trying to save gad.

If gad isn't scum then I'm not really sure but I'm pretty confident that he'll be scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hime you really gotta do stuff. No offense but doing nothing isn't going to cut it.

At some point going to have to reread the phase to see who wanted rdk out over gad same with day 1 but that's going to be a chore. Ultra is the only link that I recall standing out. Ekko too but that could just be ekko being ekko.

I already told you who was on RDK. Besides Sky it's Ekko/Orca/Polar who you all have as town

Ultra

THE BEAR
If gad is scum I think his wagon, like common sense would dictate, would be the pure one from day 1 which is helpful in clearing olu and alco.

Your worldview doesn't mathematically make sense

You think RDK's wagon is all town

You think Gad's wagon is all town

So all scum piles on Tempest, except you have no suspect there but me

You're positing things that you aren't thinking to their logical conclusions. You currently only have two players down as scum

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
genuinely curious what has lethal rdk sky alco did for magic to not wanna look at their general direction

none of these nibbas be game solving

Magic

Resplendent
genuinely curious what has lethal rdk sky alco did for magic to not wanna look at their general direction

none of these nibbas be game solving
Gave reasons for all of them.

Just because some is inactive doesn't make them scum.

If gad is scum alco looks like a safe bet to be town. That wagon had no traction outside of a few inactives helping out and I dont think the inactives came to help out against their own teammate when they didn't need to.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, I don't think so. If you plan an Execute and aren't exactly the Xmas team you want to be "on the right side of History".

Alco's vote fits a "bus vote to look good later" to a tee. It was placed with the weirdest reasoning as well (granted I can't read Alco, but it somehow looked like he wanted to be on the Gad wagon and dip).

Also the Exe hammer was the IC. I do think if there is scum on the wagon it's gonna be Ultra and that's it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Lethal literally entered, shaded the hider on Magic and left. Moogic pocketed by a dude with 12 post
claimed vanilla and said cba to interact with flower after 3 posts, as if hes been talking to her the whole game

how u gon talk for 3 minutes and cba

Emil

V.I.P. Member

If gad is scum alco looks like a safe bet to be town. That wagon had no traction outside of a few inactives helping out and I dont think the inactives came to help out against their own teammate when they didn't need to.
then i bring you back to achro, he, like you, had gad as town day 1, and he went even further - he sort of sused ratchet who was gad's main pusher, and he defended gad a bit from ratchet

by your logic here achro wud then need to be scum. why is he not?

Ultra

THE BEAR

Nah Alco hopped in after Gad claimed bulletproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back