• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mam I did that last game. I had ratchet as scum after I thought ultra was town between the two and then myself go past my main poe and lynched Polar who was town instead of scum Ratchet.

Last game I just operated mostly on those 2-3 scum reads as well. this is how I play. It's effective. discrediting me by saying I need a whole solve otherwise it doesn't count is senseless.

You haven't been playing the game, don't bring up last game. If your performance was anything like last game you wouldn't be crying that you're not being listened to or w/e

Ultra

THE BEAR
You have a wall of players you've been calling townie and there's a decreasing amount of players here, there's 0 reason for you to blindly fencesit on the PoE

time to clock in

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Alright fine whatever magic, you solve how you want

Aside from that, it's very weird you're framing what Ultra is doing as manipulative/boxing you in. Manipulated from your pov, maybe, but manipulative? Weird straw to grasp

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra
Flower
Polar Bear
Magic
Abolish the 19th Amendment
Emil

Luka
Nibel
Fang

Secondary PoE:

The Orca
OLU
Hime

Primary PoE:

Achro
One of RDK/Melkor
Lethal

@Magic ^ Identify which of these reads are wrong and why

Magic

Resplendent
I'm interested in seeing the duo of flower and Watson vs ekko and ultra next phase.

Will be fun! I'll be voting ekko.

Magic

Resplendent

Aside from that, it's very weird you're framing what Ultra is doing as manipulative/boxing you in. Manipulated from your pov, maybe, but manipulative? Weird straw to grasp
Search the term manipulative in this thread and look at where I said it and that's what I mean.

It isn't a weird straw to grasp.

Ultra

THE BEAR

The fact that he's saying I'm not letting him solve is insane, I've been trying to squeeze anything out of him that is good for 2 straight days, it's like squeezing water out of a rock

Dunno what the deal is

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm interested in seeing the duo of flower and Watson vs ekko and ultra next phase.

And if you don't get ekko and we need your vote will you be willing to lend a hand or are you going to force everyone in this song and dance?

Ultra

THE BEAR
its ok grandma lets take u bk home

Magic rn

the-office-door-steve-carell-5zhoewnm7md6m0nu.gif

Magic

Resplendent
And if you don't get ekko and we need your vote will you be willing to lend a hand or are you going to force everyone in this song and dance?
We'll see whose on the wagon and who it's on. I'm not going to vote on there to help you lynch town. You guys force me in this song and dance and frankly aren't good at dancing. I've wasted too many hours dancing. So we'll see when we see.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

hey magic I'm sure ur doing this so next time u roll scum u can play like sht and reference this game when ppl call u out for it

Ultra

THE BEAR
We'll see whose on the wagon and who it's on. I'm not going to vote on there to help you lynch town. You guys force me in this song and dance and frankly aren't good at dancing. I've wasted too many hours dancing. So we'll see when we see.

I tagged you with my list, nothing is stopping you from answering my question

Ultra

THE BEAR
You're free to even say I'm shit and I suck ass at the game Magic! Just tell me where the issue is besides Ekko. Flip that list upside down if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back