• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I am literally trying to do that Watson. I'm blue in the face asking him to play the fucking game and stop being smarmy, he refuses
Being constructive and levelheaded - specifically toward Magic - is not your strong suit, there's a reason your attempt is failing

Ask him about a brain exercise you're interested in doing
Tell him it involves erasing Ekko from our minds
He's not gonna solve for X knowing that Y is still there basically

Atleast that's how I'm interpreting this

Ultra

THE BEAR
Fuck it, if you guys manage to put together a convincing solve I wouldn't care if you lynched Kekko

It's that both of you aren't thinking and also have relatively little to say outside of him that is why I'm being so stalwart (Flower has made an effort today)

Magic

Resplendent
How about you and me start cracking this game open tomorrow? Think those guys have lost it.
Girl what am I doing?

I'm trying to go hard for a strong scum read. He's asking me to give it up. That changes everything. If I have ekko as town suddenly sky looks like scum here due to interactions! I need a reason to actually town read ekko beyond him making plays that hurt town.

The scum kills also point to him as they're not making stupid kills. Who else we got to fit that slot?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Being constructive and levelheaded - specifically toward Magic - is not your strong suit, there's a reason your attempt is failing

No you can't put this on me, he's operating in 100% bad faith

Do you think my day start posts even exists if I just dgaf

Ultra

THE BEAR

Progression on Luka is all over the place. I think this looks more like him being uncomfortable as scum and slowly trying to work an angle on Luka as he doesn't really take much of a swing at anyone else besides this D1

Gad/Sky Interactions

Agreed with Ratchet's assessment that they look partnery

Names:

Ultra, Luka, OLU, Sky, Fang as scum

Names RDK town

-

Obviously from Day 2 onwards Gad is in antispew but I feel like he's also not the type of player to have perfect execution in this position as well. Definitely has mates on that list he's trying to lazily provide some credit with

It feels weird that knowing he was a goner he didn't lean harder for example into pitting himself against RDK who was his potential counterwagon. I would assume he would start trying to distance if they were mates but maybe he figured he'd just absorb all the attention and hope RDK could slug through another day.

Could see Sky as his mate providing him backup in this situation going after RDK as well. Makes a couple of posts defending Achro which come out of nowhere, possibly just wearing his heart on his sleeve

Serial being able to pair off with godfather and win is...kind of weird for a ranked game, and also potentially detrimental to the mafia probably.

So this effects my analysis because it means Gad had even more incentive to bus and to try and look good off of it.

Bolded reads probably never contain serial (hopefully lol)

Ultra
Flower
Polar Bear
Magic
Abolish the 19th Amendment
Emil

Luka
Nibel

Secondary PoE:

The Orca
OLU
Fang
Hime

Primary PoE:

Achro
Sky
One of RDK/Melkor
Lethal

I think primary PoE should contain all the remaining scum or one off at best. Secondary could have Serials or maybe one scum among them worse case, but I have reservations for each to place immediately as scum

Main thing I'm undecided on is RDK/Melkor. I thought Melkor was kinda terrible yesterday but adjusting his claim about who he targeted doesn't have an explanation as scum that quite satisfies me atm.

Another kink in the solve is that RDK was after both Gad and Achro on Day 1

Go ahead and read this

Magic isn't even doing a fraction of the work this game

Instead of telling us to get along why don't you call him out for his shit, I'm not the one who needs convincing to play the game

Magic

Resplendent

Pretty much.

If I assume ekko is town then it impacts all my reads. Instead ultra basically wants to block my poe from advancing while advancing his own and just eliminating townies.

It's one thing if he was playing well and could say "I'm on the ball this game you should just listen to my town read on ekko" but it's the opposite. He already did this god read shit with Craig and it was no Bueno.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Girl what am I doing?

I'm trying to go hard for a strong scum read. He's asking me to give it up. That changes everything. If I have ekko as town suddenly sky looks like scum here due to interactions! I need a reason to actually town read ekko beyond him making plays that hurt town.

The scum kills also point to him as they're not making stupid kills. Who else we got to fit that slot?

What makes you think you aren't as wrong about him as you were about me?

You only "solved" me as town because we were too in concert over Alco

YOU LITERALLY WANTED ME DEAD BEFORE GAD. STOP HINDSIGHT HERO'ING

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Pretty much.

If I assume ekko is town then it impacts all my reads. Instead ultra basically wants to block my poe from advancing while advancing his own and just eliminating townies.

It's one thing if he was playing well and could say "I'm on the ball this game you should just listen to my town read on ekko" but it's the opposite. He already did this god read shit with Craig and it was no Bueno.
... No sir that's the opposite of what he's asking for, he wants your POE expanded and to go beyond an Ekko solve

Ultra

THE BEAR
And @Dr. Watson @Flower stop pretending he's putting anything to the table here, he's not. We had outted obvious scum in Gad Day 2 and he tried to lynch me first, unironically. I wouldn't get away with a fraction of his ass play.

We don't need to hold hands or whatever you need to tell him what he's doing wrong because he won't acknowledge it in the slightest

I'm willing to make concessions

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Girl what am I doing?

I can literally see it. But you need to work together. Ultra‘s ego is clearly hurt after he messed up with CP. Stop fighting each other please. If Ultra is wrong you need to make him see it. Case Ekko, but also work on a solve beyond him. And one with him as Town. I targetted you both, so stop with your pointless arguments. Work as a fucking team.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Pretty much.

Block WHAT PoE

You haven't given one

This fucking guy

:hestonpls

Magic

Resplendent
... No sir that's the opposite of what he's asking for, he wants your POE expanded and to go beyond an Ekko solve
Mam I did that last game. I had ratchet as scum after I thought ultra was town between the two and then myself go past my main poe and lynched Polar who was town instead of scum Ratchet.

Last game I just operated mostly on those 2-3 scum reads as well. this is how I play. It's effective. discrediting me by saying I need a whole solve otherwise it doesn't count is senseless.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I can literally see it. But you need to work together. Ultra‘s ego is clearly hurt after he messed up with CP. Stop fighting each other please. If Ultra is wrong you need to make him see it. Case Ekko, but also work on a solve beyond him. And one with him as Town. I targetted you both, so stop with your pointless arguments. Work as a fucking team.

It's not ego you're just too busy fellating him to see it's easy for him to claim credit and do nothing

HE TRIED LYNCHING ME OVER GAD. Do you know how fucking stupid that is Flower?

He's off his rocker, I tried working with him but you were too busy butt buddying him to notice that he's not doing anything past Ekko, or engaging with my reasons for town reading Ekko in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back