• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
This is kind of a pathetic question

It's not weak WIFOM. He's OUTSIDE his range. I have caught him very early in every game we have played recently.

How do you know my PoE is ass? You aren't even reading, and you don't even have one.

This is just bad and unnecessary. You're basically just acting like his shield

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like I said you're free to suspect Ekko

but don't come in crying if you flip him and he's town, or don't complain at my gamesolve attempts when you have none.

It's Day 3 and your sole suspect is Ekko. You don't even know what we talked about and you're saying my solve is ass while not having one

You SK?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hindsight hero'ing will only get you so far Magic, at some point you actually have to contribute to the game and tell people why they should/shouldn't be scum reading Melkor, Lethal, etc

Magic

Resplendent
Like I said you're free to suspect Ekko

but don't come in crying if you flip him and he's town, or don't complain at my gamesolve attempts when you have none.

It's Day 3 and your sole suspect is Ekko. You don't even know what we talked about and you're saying my solve is ass while not having one

You SK?
If I was the sk I'd be encouraging you. I want my way because I have scum. I went hard at gad cause he was scum. You're just mislynching townies and making excuses for it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If I was the sk I'd be encouraging you. I want my way because I have scum. I went hard at gad cause he was scum. You're just mislynching townies and making excuses for it.

Can you answer a straight up question for once in this game? WHERE ARE THEY?

You can't just say Ekko.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You two should start sensually rubbing your balls together and think of a solve you two can agree on instead of whatever this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back