• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
melkor also probably getting bussed here, we shud go for the main guys. melkor is already outed u guys can deal with him later

fact that melkor isnt claiming sk means he's just accepted his doom here and isnt trying to survive

id rather yeet the hidden ones before we leave the field. will leave melkor to yall
what i mean by this is if melkor claims sk he risks us pushing through and yeeting someone else like rdk and achro, so he's fine with not claiming sk to tank the kill for them

Achromatic

Paramount
melkor also probably getting bussed here, we shud go for the main guys. melkor is already outed u guys can deal with him later

fact that melkor isnt claiming sk means he's just accepted his doom here and isnt trying to survive

id rather yeet the hidden ones before we leave the field. will leave melkor to yall
If I was meant to be a deep wolf I'd have just hellmurdered gad. I can link many games where I do this if you like.

Me being suspected is unironically my town tell.

The Orca

Antihero
How you read Fuji's posts before he subbed out? No way this is scum.
From what I remember, took a while to enter the game, which is opposite of his town approach imo. Then I didn't see much focus on solving slots. Mine in particular. As town he usually pokes and prodes me to get a read. Then the claim, role, and leaving has me leaning mafia. Maybe its NAI, but I got a feeling it is. Then did I see Nibel blocked you since. Seems like a SK/mafia interaction and move use if I had to guess

Emil

V.I.P. Member
basically i think melkor is ok with being yeeted here and is doing damage control and tanking the death for his other teammates that arent as outed as he is

the teammates in question wud be rdk and achro

still there is a chance melkor is serial and for some reason chose not to claim his role and just accept death. that chance is lower than him being mafia for me now

Ultra

THE BEAR
From what I remember, took a while to enter the game, which is opposite of his town approach imo. Then I didn't see much focus on solving slots. Mine in particular. As town he usually pokes and prodes me to get a read. Then the claim, role, and leaving has me leaning mafia. Maybe its NAI, but I got a feeling it is. Then did I see Nibel blocked you since. Seems like a SK/mafia interaction and move use if I had to guess

I don't necessarily agree with your conclusion but I like your process here

Achromatic

Paramount
Can you elaborate on this
Sure

So, I can give like... endless examples of wolf games where I had to messily murder a buddy who wasnt very good. Instead, I an ignorant and retarded townie, think "oh this seems fine" until ratchet's death smacks me in the face. It makes no sense for me to kill someone townreading me just to turn around and then go "hurr durr I guess gadz is scum"

For one, I am not a moron as scum. Ratchet kill was basically asking for Gadz to die. Secondly, Luka can say this that when scum are in a position to be murdered day 1 I dont mind driving the bus over them. @Luka cereal killer mafia? hello? I had all of town fooled due to interactions? What about this game resembles that game?

Achromatic

Paramount
Like my biggest advocate died, I stepped up to the plate as asked (200 posts today and interacting with everyone I can) and you geniuses get the idea of "I know, let's kill Achro surely this will be helpful because scum achro who is meant to go deep would surely kill his biggest supporter for WIFOM reasons instead of just taking the free shield."

jesus fucking christ fellas lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Sure

So, I can give like... endless examples of wolf games where I had to messily murder a buddy who wasnt very good. Instead, I an ignorant and retarded townie, think "oh this seems fine" until ratchet's death smacks me in the face. It makes no sense for me to kill someone townreading me just to turn around and then go "hurr durr I guess gadz is scum"

For one, I am not a moron as scum. Ratchet kill was basically asking for Gadz to die. Secondly, Luka can say this that when scum are in a position to be murdered day 1 I dont mind driving the bus over them. @Luka cereal killer mafia? hello? I had all of town fooled due to interactions? What about this game resembles that game?

The thing is if you're being set up...well why hasn't anyone who isn't very obviously town pushed you?

I don't think playing supportively around your team mates is moronic. Are you the type to callously bus as scum? Because otherwise I don't see why you're positioning this in your defense. I don't really take you as they type to lead your mates on the side of the road anyway.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i feel like if melkor rly wanted to survive he wud see that i am arguing for serial's survival and wud maybe claim serial and try to work with us into yeeting mafia. yknow the classic outed serial in wg stuff. claim serial and say u will shoot into the PoE in hopes that town leaves u alive longer

what hes doing here is basically just giving up and dying, think thats scum not serial and that he just got giga bussed

Achromatic

Paramount
@Luka okay now that you are voting me I have to be a little mean. In what way does this game, in any regard, resemble known scum games from me? I was ok with you poe'ing me because like you know, sure I have been taking my time, but fuck flower asked me to come here to save towns from failure so I feel like I'd be a bad guest if i took this laying down so time to fucking nuke you idiots until you can see my town role pm.

Achromatic

Paramount
The thing is if you're being set up...well why hasn't anyone who isn't very obviously town pushed you?

I don't think playing supportively around your team mates is moronic. Are you the type to callously bus as scum? Because otherwise I don't see why you're positioning this in your defense. I don't really take you as they type to lead your mates on the side of the road anyway.
You and Emil have 4000 posts. My brother in christ, town has thread control.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sure

so, still think luka is town?

Achromatic

Paramount
I know I am town, assuming for a moment luka is town and emil is town... scum has literally no thread control. None. 0. No wim. They are just in a corner somewhere crying.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You and Emil have 4000 posts. My brother in christ, town has thread control.

Er, you don't seem very decided on Ekko being town this phase, you've taken several pit stops to imply he could be scum. Whoops.

I also don't see how that refutes my point - scum who have lower presence still need to identify and pursue potential mislynches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back