• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Sure

So, I can give like... endless examples of wolf games where I had to messily murder a buddy who wasnt very good. Instead, I an ignorant and retarded townie, think "oh this seems fine" until ratchet's death smacks me in the face. It makes no sense for me to kill someone townreading me just to turn around and then go "hurr durr I guess gadz is scum"

For one, I am not a moron as scum. Ratchet kill was basically asking for Gadz to die. Secondly, Luka can say this that when scum are in a position to be murdered day 1 I dont mind driving the bus over them. @Luka cereal killer mafia? hello? I had all of town fooled due to interactions? What about this game resembles that game?
ratchet being alive is worst for gad than ratchet being dead actually

specially if rdk is also scum

ratchet was strongly town read as is

Achromatic

Paramount
Er, you don't seem very decided on Ekko being town this phase, you've taken several pit stops to imply he could be scum. Whoops.

I also don't see how that refutes my point - scum who have lower presence still need to identify and pursue potential mislynches
Either Emil is town and scum has no thread control or emil is scum and is obviously the one pushing me badly.

Either answers your question.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Get this guy outta here, you can't come in on Day 4 wavering on your town read on Luka because he's wagoning you

His disposition towards you specifically is the towniest thing imaginable here even if he's misguided, and I dont think he is

Achromatic

Paramount
YEAH

Stop trying to dunk on me dude.

with your stupid replies

NAH

fuck man, you've been misreading me for days now. FUCKING LISTEN. You are alive. Day 4. As TOP POSTER. You fucking suck. Stop sucking. Listen to the dead. Vote the scum. It's not complicated.

Achromatic

Paramount
Get this guy outta here, you can't come in on Day 4 wavering on your town read on Luka because he's wagoning you

His disposition towards you specifically is the towniest thing imaginable here even if he's misguided, and I dont think he is

Hurr durr I am ultra I dont know how to play mafia.

Achromatic

Paramount
There is no benefit for giving luka a pass, even if he is the towniest mother fucker ever. By making him be active to keep my town read it incites activity.

jesus go to mafia school

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Luka okay now that you are voting me I have to be a little mean. In what way does this game, in any regard, resemble known scum games from me? I was ok with you poe'ing me because like you know, sure I have been taking my time, but fuck flower asked me to come here to save towns from failure so I feel like I'd be a bad guest if i took this laying down so time to fucking nuke you idiots until you can see my town role pm.
based, where was this days ago

look at the bolded here. its very important. this is asking luka to provide a read on you thats not contingent on any flip. you shud have done this since day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
YEAH

Stop trying to dunk on me dude.

with your stupid replies

NAH

fuck man, you've been misreading me for days now. FUCKING LISTEN. You are alive. Day 4. As TOP POSTER. You fucking suck. Stop sucking. Listen to the dead. Vote the scum. It's not complicated.

Where are the scum Achro

Achromatic

Paramount
based, where was this days ago

look at the bolded here. its very important. this is asking luka to provide a read on you thats not contingent on any flip. you shud have done this since day 1
I need pieces of the puzzle and I have limited energy because I am sickly irl. It's NAI, but I cant fucking blow my load like you and ultra every day.

Day 1 ended abruptly, fuck me

Day 2 we got scum, ok cool

Day 3 we missed and I promised to give it today.

Stop worrying about the past and deal with present achro jesus fucking christ.

Achromatic

Paramount
LET'S SEE IF THIS STIRS UP ACTIVITY.

Hey guys, it's day 4 and I am outposting half the alive player list combined. I dont think anyone's coming.

Achromatic

Paramount
Would be more convinced if you weren't doing just this for RDK for several days now
I dont give a fuck what you find convincing. If you want to kill town, keep your vote on me. You're top posting, alive day 4, mafia knows your worth and now so do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back