• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 VC1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Last edited:

RDK

Marvelous
i dont really think there is an arsonist, i think gads pm would say arsonist if that was the case, could be wrong tho

RDK

Marvelous
nobody answer me when I asked why was Luka town yesterday so gonna ask again...

why is Luka town?

RDK

Marvelous
mafia? i think they shouldve killed u last night
watson is confirmed but she can be swayed into mislynches easier
because he's going to keep tunneling me as he has all game and scum knows i'm a key mislynch

RDK

Marvelous
I'm like 99% sure Accro is scum btw

The way he dropped his town read on me yesterday and tried to pivot the lynch to me was absolutely horseshit

He basically just took info that had been available all game and he was ignoring and used it to change his read on me and throw his own out

I'd be stunned if he isn't aligned with LM

Vote Lynch : Accro

Ultra

THE BEAR
i dont really think there is an arsonist, i think gads pm would say arsonist if that was the case, could be wrong tho

You don't believe serial has Mr magoo'd his way into failing a kill 4 times

Anybody here who does is a knuckle dragger

There's gotta be another explanation that doesn't rely on massive fluke

Ultra

THE BEAR
Claimed list

Power Roles:

Ultra - Vanilla Cop
Magic - ??? (Cleared by Hider
Emil - Odd Tracker
Nibel - Roleblocker
The Orca - X-shot Commuter
RDK - Even Night Watcher

Fang - Vanilla Town (Confirmed by Vanilla Cop)
OLU - Vanilla Townie
Luka - Vanilla Townie
Achro - Vanilla Townie
Lethal - Vanilla Townie
Hime - Vanilla Townie

Here is the claim list for anyone asking

Missing Magic

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm like 99% sure Accro is scum btw

The way he dropped his town read on me yesterday and tried to pivot the lynch to me was absolutely horseshit

He basically just took info that had been available all game and he was ignoring and used it to change his read on me and throw his own out

I'd be stunned if he isn't aligned with LM

Vote Lynch : Accro

Can you show me where he did this

Ultra

THE BEAR
If I had to guess Serial is in Hime/Orca, we're missing too much information to make an informed conclusion, pure guesswork. Especially without Magic's claim.

Don't think it's him btw even though I considered his selling to be a method of dodging NK

RDK

Marvelous
Can you show me where he did this
maybe I am blind on rdk tbh

hope to have more real time with them

hm.

I'm probably just blind on RDK going off these two lists. I know Ratchet was on gadz a lot but if rdk is town then it's possible his bottom two tiers only has 1 scum if the vt check is legit, which doesn't really make sense for a n1 kill. Guess I'm just a bum in that case.

Polar was confirmed but also shares RDK on the bottom rungs.

Ratchet has no reason to be dead if RDK is town, because his scum suspects would be below rand. Alright Ratchet you can stop bitching I'm listening now lol

Okay I am officially sheeping everyone on RDK and if he is town I blame Ratchet.

RDK was being a jerk and trying to make us look paired by being like "not achro!!" today wasn't he

you jerk lol

Joke's on you I have him as scum now.
All this stuff was available to him for days but it finally became more necessary to pivot yesterday with LM on the stake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back