Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Hosts should be allowed to sub without any second guessing if they feel a slot is inactive for extended amount of time and no one should feel had for it or the slot.

Magic

Resplendent
@Rugrat

I think @Polar Bear is a fair consideration for hm too if you're going by accuracy. He had both ultra and I town(can't blame him for it with the misclear) and tried meditating and his reads were on point and he drew a kill as a vanilla by acting like he had a stronger read than he had.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
and gg

also sorry for being harsh on @Achromatic and on @hime and @Lethal

@Aurelian u deserve being harsh on u, wtf man cmon lol. u might get urself banned from some games if u play like this again btw
If I'm town and there's 45+ pages to catch up day 1 and half of it is you and Ultra going verbal diarrhea mode with Magic or anyone else your going to kill my interest in the game cause I'm not reading that shit just to catch up and parse for worthwhile information

If you think I also play with lethargic low-effort as anything but town then I don't know what to tell you

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
If I'm town and there's 45+ pages to catch up day 1 and half of it is you and Ultra going verbal diarrhea mode with Magic or anyone else your going to kill my interest in the game cause I'm not reading that shit just to catch up and parse for worthwhile information

If you think I also play with lethargic low-effort as anything but town then I don't know what to tell you

You're on notice pal.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
magic vs the final 3 townies this game

ca102ddf17ef9b0f9d6a97c0c5e7fb97ef5b48eb653bdc1c04be69971cb6dd30.jpg

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Screaming it from the mountaintops for no reason apparently lol.

I got to say you all need to stop giving SKs super town clear roles. It shouldn't be so easy for the SK to be cleared. That's 3 games I think here where the SK wins because they get auto cleared by their 2nd move being town. That or town needs to be more open minded lol

SK is one man team, he needs to have something other than faction kill in game this size.

This game he had uneasy choice between protect and kill each night, i liked this design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back