• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
throw ultra for third town name

orca u didnt sus hime u dont get a cookie

neither did ultra but atleast he sused the rest

Magic

Resplendent
I was on RDK D1
Gad and Melkor D2 (yes I intentionally didn't vote Gad lol)
RDK again
And Magic all game
I don't think intentionally avoiding gad was 1) a good play when a no lynch was possible 2) doesn't mean you can take credit for it when never going after him lol

The Orca

Antihero
I don't think intentionally avoiding gad was 1) a good play when a no lynch was possible 2) doesn't mean you can take credit for it when never going after him lol
Well I said if there was any other protection in the game he was lock scum and turns out there were two more protections in the game. Preflipping him and looking elsewhere was my play this game. Was it good, probably not to the appearance of everyone else, but worked for me

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I was on RDK D1
Gad and Melkor D2 (yes I intentionally didn't vote Gad lol)
RDK again
And Magic all game
You definitely were.

If you had been 80% you could have voiced them better and stronger. Probably your biggest and only flaw this game.

good-juju.gif

The Orca

Antihero
Real talk - if you want the credit, you can't also have voted for basically everyone else in the game at some point

Stop doing that dice rolling nonsense lmao
I get it. Play as basic and unimaginative as possible and only post reads 1 time and lynch town, get HM or MVP. Got it

Rugrat

Caldust
I get it. Play as basic and unimaginative as possible and only post reads 1 time and lynch town, get HM or MVP. Got it
Shit talking your twin?

You had multiple chances to lynch Magic as there were still six oppurtunities between the execute and your own lynch

Ultra

THE BEAR

No, just don't suspect half the game and you'll be able to lay claim to catching scum.

If you think I played like shit for example why do you think your tunnel on flower or Nibel should be looked the other way at. Can't have it both ways.

The Orca

Antihero
No, just don't suspect half the game and you'll be able to lay claim to catching scum.

If you think I played like shit for example why do you think your tunnel on flower or Nibel should be looked the other way at. Can't have it both ways.
ok-okay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back