• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 VC1

Rugrat

Caldust
[Vote lynch Flower]

Vote lynch Gaddamnit

Cis scum

Vote Lynch Boobies
I hate typing out your name..

Vote sky

That felt good 🤣

Aurelian has been caught

Vote Aurelian

Vote emil

vote luka

Vote Lynch Boobies

I keep my word

Vote Magic.

vote flower

That was open and shut.

Piggybacking what Luka said about ultra was the nail in the coffin when ultra's conclusions are pretty apparent. He felt my case was shit. Luka agreed my case was shit but instead of suspecting me for putting forward a shit or weak case he town read me which came off as weak and looking to avoid confrontation/suspicion than what an actual townie would. I mean it really isn't hard to see what ultra was at least getting at without him having to draw it up.

Not to mention I don't buy for a second you think your best move, as town, is voting me instead of trying to work with me. Youve mentioned game after game you like working with me(as well as other strong town players) and you know gow well i go after scum on day 1. You voting me looks like a weak attempt to look town by doing something audicious thar town flower wouldnt do but its quite far from your town meta.

Also no idea why scum keep doing this.

Vote Ultra

for being a meta whore

Vote: Gad

Vote Gad.

Vote lynch Magic

Not feeling his pushes at all

Unvote
Vote Magic

Willing to entertain this possibility, I'm feeling that his reaction to Flower is more ego-driven than alignment driven and the Luka thing is just from a "I do what I want attitude" but I've been wrong many times before

Vote Lynch Emil

Vote Aurelian.

Magic what do you think of Achro I wanna lynch him

Vote Lynch: Achro

I'm down for more pressure on Fang as there's no material to pick apart, let's see if he's a reptile trying to blend in

Vote lynch Aurelian

You are a coward

[Vote lynch Ekko]

Vote Lynch @Emil .

I would say the odds of her claim being real are pretty high - it seems precisely like the type of funny PR Rugrat would implement

What do you make of the fact that most players have read Polar/Orca as town?

To me that feels off, I think at this point some players would have taken a swing at them if that were actually the case. They're too free to just town block off

Unvote

Vote RDK.

Vote Lynch Ratchet

Just that you seemed to predicate the push on "if Flower were town, she would definitely think I was town no matter what". Which is something town only says if they legitimately think they're infallible and can do no wrong. I honestly didn't put that sort of statement past you which was why I wasn't saying you were necessarily scum

But
Unvote
for now while I continue to read back

Vote Ekko

I'm right back here. Shitposts outside of fluff phase, and when asked to do something game relevant, fires off an OMGUS for a post that wasn't even particularly committed. Where's the Ekko I know?

(but on the YGO talk I play non-meta decks with my main being Valkyries because I know no tactic other than Swarm and Bash)

Vote lynch RDK

@Flower @Emil @Sky @Polar Bear @The Orca

Let's wagon this guy

Wagoning CP more fun, but sure.

Vote Lynch RDK.

Never a bad lynch

Vote RDK

Not sure why you'd want my help but sure why the fuck not

Unvote
Vote RDK

for flaking on the Mash. Come on, you could have bantered with me a few times before I got N1'd

Its really not. That's his mo as town. Force a claim and move on.

Respect just doesn't feel like the correct term. I'll get back to what does though.

I will say ultra is 1000 times better in all aspects than that doofy dude on fanverse

We were just getting traction on emil though lol. I am feeling rdk a bit more over Emil now though

Vote rdk

It's on Flower! I'll probably just vote gad with Ratchet as it's something. Rdk is null so I don't really oppose the wagon.

vote gad

Aurelian let's go

Vote Aurelian

VOTE COUNT
RDK -
Aurelien - 2
Gad - 2
Achro - 1
Emil - 1
Ultra - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
Aurelian: Ratchet

Day will be extended to 48 hours - There are approximately 24h left

Magic

Resplendent
i didnt even say u r sus, just that u r lacking and focusing on useless things, which is true. u dont have much relevant content in the mid pages (up to where i am rn)

ur subconscious kinda eating u alive in this one
You said I'm focusing on useless things that I had already focused on by the time you gave me a weak town read. You backpedaled due to Ultra's tag.

What is "relevant" content. You're just throwing out words with no meaning. No i wasn't pushing anyone but that doesn't mean my content was irrelevant when I was still trying to actively solve slots in the game.

My subconscious isn't doing that. Your progressions don't track with where you were in the thread

Ratchet

I kind of see the angle regarding Ekko. He has leant into not being caught up as a way to excuse his positions and I don't really think he believes that Magic is in "anti-spew" or whatever at this juncture.

I just feel like Magic is missing something. Can't quite put my finger on it but it's just not quite in line with what I would expect.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Let me cook.

Flower's Kitchen:

360_F_584534113_UmiamazeHE4or9jkfE7nzA0iLLw72fRH.jpg

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You said I'm focusing on useless things that I had already focused on by the time you gave me a weak town read. You backpedaled due to Ultra's tag.

What is "relevant" content. You're just throwing out words with no meaning. No i wasn't pushing anyone but that doesn't mean my content was irrelevant when I was still trying to actively solve slots in the game.

My subconscious isn't doing that. Your progressions don't track with where you were in the thread
m8 did u become a muppet overnight

here is the order

u make irrelevant posts on luka/flower, mostly flower, and u make good read on orca all from pg 1-7
i read up to as maybe town up to page 7 for the read on orca. i make no comment on the other stuff becuase id like to observe more
fast forward its like page 17 and u still dont have anything majorly relevant, heck u said it urself multiple times ur still looking for someone to vote. so my impression here if u r town, then scum r rly all inactive OR you can be scum urself struggling to sus any of the active players without looking bad for it
ultra asks me thoughts on magic
i give my thoughts up to where i am caught up, which u try to make seem like a gotcha when its just natural progression

Ratchet

I'm a little peeved that there is just no traction on Gad whatsoever. He's done absolutely nothing townie so far but I'm probably going to have to defer once again rather than stick there.

RDK likely won't be around much ti defend so if he's going to be voted up it should be under the presumption of a lynch. That's probably where my vote is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back