• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm a little peeved that there is just no traction on Gad whatsoever. He's done absolutely nothing townie so far but I'm probably going to have to defer once again rather than stick there.

RDK likely won't be around much ti defend so if he's going to be voted up it should be under the presumption of a lynch. That's probably where my vote is going.

We just got an extension

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Idk why you guys think that Fuji wouldn’t play Jester-y as scum when he absolutely would. Hell, he likes open scumming.

Ratchet

Nah, that‘s NAI for him and not how you read him.
I don't agree. I've never seen him play that coy in this format and I think he would carry a certain expectation of where he needs to play up to standard. In this game state he's just running the risk of making himself a wagon.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
gonna make it more readable. this is the timeline

1. u make irrelevant posts on luka/flower, mostly flower, and u make good read on orca all from pg 1-7

2. i read u as maybe town up to page 7 for the read on orca. i make no comment on the other stuff becuase id like to observe more

3. fast forward its like page 17 and u still dont have anything majorly relevant, heck u said it urself multiple times ur still looking for someone to vote. so my impression here if u r town, then scum r rly all inactive OR you can be scum urself struggling to sus any of the active players without looking bad for it

4. ultra asks me thoughts on magic

5. i give my thoughts up to where i am caught up, which u try to make seem like a gotcha when its just natural progression

do u find problems with this progression? @Magic

Ratchet

Idk why you guys think that Fuji wouldn’t play Jester-y as scum when he absolutely would. Hell, he likes open scumming.
I've never seen him play open scum as scum in this sort of game. In fact I've seen him play like that as town and insist that he should be tiwn read for it.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don't agree. I've never seen him play that coy in this format and I think he would carry a certain expectation of where he needs to play up to standard. In this game state he's just running the risk of making himself a wagon.
Ratchet, I know the guy since his first ever game lmao. I‘ve seen him do p much all of that and more as scum.

Ratchet

Ratchet, I know the guy since his first ever game lmao. I‘ve seen him do p much all of that and more as scum.
I'm not really going to concede this lol, I've never seen him play like that in this setting before and I don't think that's how he would choose to go about it. Whether he's done it before or not isn't all that important to me in this context.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
magic rn

gu8tvx2mmkd71.png

Day 1 VC2

Rugrat

Caldust
Flower has routinely made called me out as scum when I've been scum. Don't think you ever have.

You're again just making shit up

vote ekko

Also think ekko is full of shit too.

Vote Fuji.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro

VOTE COUNT
RDK -
Aurelien - 2
Emil - 2
Achro - 1
Fuji - 1
Gad - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra

NB: Self-votes are not counted

Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro

Magic

Resplendent
gonna make it more readable. this is the timeline

1. u make irrelevant posts on luka/flower, mostly flower, and u make good read on orca all from pg 1-7

2. i read u as maybe town up to page 7 for the read on orca. i make no comment on the other stuff becuase id like to observe more

3. fast forward its like page 17 and u still dont have anything majorly relevant, heck u said it urself multiple times ur still looking for someone to vote. so my impression here if u r town, then scum r rly all inactive OR you can be scum urself struggling to sus any of the active players without looking bad for it

4. ultra asks me thoughts on magic

5. i give my thoughts up to where i am caught up, which u try to make seem like a gotcha when its just natural progression

do u find problems with this progression? @Magic

The problem is you determined those were irrelevant posts after had already reading them, which isnt natural its backpedaling. You're also saying my two pushed were irrelevant and than literally everything I did afterwards as well which I do find concerning cause you found me as town pretty easily last game.

What exactly is or isn't relevant? Like you're just insisting my play isn't relevant. There is no meaning behind that outside of pure subjectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back