• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
In fact she was posting 2 minutes before I made this claim list.

Just need to know if Gad or RDK has more so I can make my vote useful

Not even going to bother interacting with the Ultra/Magic slapfight anymore

Claim list:

Flower: 1-shot Hider (N1: Magic)
Fuji: X-shot Roleblocker (N1: Fang)
Orca: X-shot Commuter
Gad: BP
Ultra: X-shot Vanilla Cop (N1: ???)

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Sky literally forgot she was town reading means is showing signs of active lurking the thread
You're right, we should get Sky this day

Great work sherlock tiddies

Everyone, votes on Sky please

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Sky literally forgot she was town reading means is showing signs of active lurking the thread
Fuck do you mean actively lurking the thread, the only reason I know what's going on is Polar pinged me to claim

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
there is no way flower sees a 24+ hour day of us trying to pressure inactives into literally doing something and the moment i say i got something i wanna share she votes me and pushes for it

theres got to be a limit to how bad u can play lol. i came willingly with my info and i wanna claim it to deny my role being janitored

Flower

V.I.P. Member
there is no way flower sees a 24+ hour day of us trying to pressure inactives into literally doing something and the moment i say i got something i wanna share she votes me and pushes for it

theres got to be a limit to how bad u can play lol. i came willingly with my info and i wanna claim it to deny my role being janitored
Go and fucking claim.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ekko you said you didnt vote tempest because you weren't around.

you were around though and you stated that you were fine with him being lynched with no remorse and then proceeded to vote rdk.

how does that add up with your claim of not being around to vote him? looks more like trying to avoid an execute wagon!
i went to sleep after that vote, there was 12+ hours to the day, woke up and days over. real simple

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
NIGHT 1

With a bullet to the head, there was a bloodied corpse found in Liberty City. 'Tis the saddest event that happened in the town of New Yoirk in 2001.

th

Kent Paul - Vanilla Town - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

You are a succesful Cockney in the media business with delusions of being a criminal mastermind. You are a VT this game

It's now Day 2, which will last 36 hours.

What were Ratchet's day 1 reads, for starters?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw ekko saw me be paranoid all last game even about my own pushes this is utterly made up as well.

@Polar Bear ima need you to trust me on this ultra one next day phase if gad is indeed scum.
no u werent, u were so much better than this

the only reason why im not asking for ur claim is the reservations i stated previously. i wanna comb through PoE first before getting to you and u r being a real obstruction rn

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Ok, I will try at least catch with this phase.

I saw you claimed hider? And PB vig? Is there a list of claims?
Here:

Hi.

Ultra pushed for a Tempest lynch which got Tempest executed and he flipped Vig Duo.
Ratchet was killed, Town.
Watson is confirmed Town.
Polar is the other half of the Vig Duo and confirmed Town.
I‘m the Hider, targetted Magic who is now confirmed Town or GF.
Orca claimed Commuter.
Ultra claimed Vanilla Cop.

And Lethal claimed Vanilla.
Gad claimed BP.
  • Fuji/now Nibel claimed Roleblocker
  • Sky just claimed Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back