Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so luka and himes reads arent contested much. im much more confident on last scum being here than on OLU/orca/nibel

Emil

V.I.P. Member
gonna giva hime and luka sometime to talk b4 hammering tho

also lethal/aurelian could atleast use this time to read

Luka

Polarized Noob
Here's what I'm talking about - I'm used to "cute, not a wolf ^^" posts from him
This level of aggression is something completely new for me
Uhm, for the record shortly before / after it I had a small mental breakdown(I do have evidence for this), I don't think I was in the best mood at the time so my aggressiveness could be correlated to that. Either way I don't think its necessary alignment indicative.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Uhm, for the record shortly before / after it I had a small mental breakdown(I do have evidence for this), I don't think I was in the best mood at the time so my aggressiveness could be correlated to that. Either way I don't think its necessary alignment indicative.
:catfeels

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
no u clearly didnt read anything. u just saw post count. ekko leading posts = scum. pepega

im gonna ask u again get ur head in the game properly cuz its gonna be impossible to stop ur mislynch later if u r town
You gonna get lynched

Luka

Polarized Noob
What is your read on Lethal?
This is RDK, right?
At the end of POE if it is.
If not, then just in the POE.

Sorry to bring this up again but you are not the only one who didn’t take that quote into its context, kinda scummy if you asked me.
Their was no context is my problem with it, it was just a vote to gain town credit when you didn't really push hard for anything. You then pushed me strawmanning my main argument, of course I think killing Gad was good, I just don't know if you contributed signiifcantly to it,

Luka

Polarized Noob
the irony of this post from luka asking OLU to provide reads beyond gad when he spent the entire day saying to yeet gad and doing nothing else
Wow this is kind of just annoying me. I did call you / ultra tvt multiple times, especailly towards EOD and I did give updated reads on the D3 yeet Sky in which I had them town. Otherwise, the entire thread was clogged up with Magics tunnel on you v Ultra when it is just hard to provide said content here. Please don't misrep my play, even if you aren't wolf. It's kind of frustrating for me.

Luka

Polarized Noob
magic want to have a peace agreement and just cap luka eventually? even if OLU is scum i think what luka went for there wud fit as a tmi'ing a scummate and distancing with them, but it more so comes as shading a townie with nonsense. in any case its a fake thought. like you said what OLu said there isnt rly scummy in context
Wdym "nonsense", I have no meta knowledge on OLU and the only defense of that post is meta knowledge.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Actually
Town
  • Luka
  • Fuji
  • Flower
  • Magic
  • Watson
  • Hime
  • Orca
  • Polar
  • Ultra
  • Ekko
  • Aurelian

Town Lean:
- Sky

Awoooooooo
Gad
Achro
One Last Username

POE:
Lethal
Alco
Lethal
kinda hilarious u omit RDK from all ur readlists, including this one where u mention lethal twice instead of list RDK once

not sure what u cooking with this. RDK has reminded u previously why r u missing his name in ur lists

Luka

Polarized Noob
kinda hilarious u omit RDK from all ur readlists, including this one where u mention lethal twice instead of list RDK once

not sure what u cooking with this. RDK has reminded u previously why r u missing his name in ur lists
I have a bad memory, not much more-
I just forget the slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back