Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Infact, I still have the game pulled up...

Achromatic

Paramount
@Achromatic since luka dodged my question can u find me a game where u r town and luka scum, and another where u r scum and luka town pls. wud be appreciated

me scum luka town

I THINK all of my games with luka scum me town have been turbos, but we've had like 5-6 of them?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think if you EARNESTLY work with me, and stop jerking yourself off that "when I die town is doomed so we have to go hunting" that town wins. I never expect to be obvious town, but im not the fucking play today and if you're experienced you should know that.
yeah i agree, i dont think u shud be the yeet today. i like the pressure on you tho and i think its earned

i think the yeet shud be RDK, then melkor, then you

i think if u r scum you are a better yeet than melkor, but im not confident in you being scum. you can be serial or w.e for all i know. i dont know ur meta like i know melkor and RDk's

i think generally town reading so many players and not having many scum reads is a serial trait. @Ultra thoughts on achro for our serial?

wud mean both rdk and melkor are mafia. we can safely dispose of either

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. We have a lot of confirmed town, if the POE is wildly off we're probably just fucked. You took a pot shot about OLA when... I have been discussing OLA's scum equity the entire day man lol.

If you are 2 off in your direct poe it puts town in a bad position. You don't need to be 0/4 or whatever to serve mafia's purpose. I know one townie flower who died last night wouldn't be voting today that you are. You may not be 'the worst' but it's day 4, you're alive, if you think it's because i as scum want you alive over flower then I cant help you.

Basically you have been telling me for days now my "PoE" is probably wrong but not meaningfully doing anything besides, well, being more or less in agreement with it with some alterations, so I was reading into that as you specifying yourself in a roundabout way

The factors you are citing as gamestate reasons I should doubt myself (I'm alive, Flower town read you, etc) more or less apply to other players I am also suspecting, and you kind of are too recently

Ergo if I applied what you're saying universally I'd have to doubt my entire sole, but that doesn't seem reasonable, and I don't think you're taking that line of thought to it's full conclusion either.

I can accept that my suspicion on you may be misplaced regardless

Emil

V.I.P. Member
and the reason why i say u r a better yeet than melkor is he is outed while u r not, so taking u off the board ensures a better end game for the remaining townies

we lost many games in this site by starting very good and ending on a loss since the remaining townies have no clue wtf is happening

the problem with this site is 20% of the town does 80% of the work. once those 20% die, the remaining townies often lose the game, so the 20% need to set up an excellent board for the rest of town to win

Achromatic

Paramount
Basically you have been telling me for days now my "PoE" is probably wrong but not meaningfully doing anything besides, well, being more or less in agreement with it with some alterations, so I was reading into that as you specifying yourself in a roundabout way

The factors you are citing as gamestate reasons I should doubt myself (I'm alive, Flower town read you, etc) more or less apply to other players I am also suspecting, and you kind of are too recently

Ergo if I applied what you're saying universally I'd have to doubt my entire sole, but that doesn't seem reasonable, and I don't think you're taking that line of thought to it's full conclusion either.

I can accept that my suspicion on you may be misplaced regardless

You need to be more specific.

BUT, also notably today, BIG CHANGE ULTRA - I flipped from rdk town to rdk scum. I said your poe was wrong because it had me and rdk, but instead of "doing nothing" I was like "hm, actually upon re-evaluation I think i have a blindspot"

that's the opposite of doing nothing, ultra. I am a vt. All I can do is chit chat man.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
melkor also probably getting bussed here,
Wdym bussed

You're saying he's SK, yes?
scum doesn't have knowledge to be 100% certain, only 99% (and neither do we, but it's a pretty damn good chance)

You mean he's being used to get a lynch that isn't on one of their own, sure, but bussing is a stretch

Achromatic

Paramount
and the reason why i say u r a better yeet than melkor is he is outed while u r not, so taking u off the board ensures a better end game for the remaining townies

we lost many games in this site by starting very good and ending on a loss since the remaining townies have no clue wtf is happening

the problem with this site is 20% of the town does 80% of the work. once those 20% die, the remaining townies often lose the game, so the 20% need to set up an excellent board for the rest of town to win
Well yes, obviously in an ideal world you chop the not obvious wolf and everyone celebrates.

Keep in mind I have been pretty relaxed and chill and I have more posts than half the game. Being graded on a little bit of a curve here, which I dont completely mind but still. Let's not act as if I have done nothing. I just havent been super big boy posting.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
isnt his response almost a cabron copy of ratchet's in the wg game when flower randomly wagoned him

lets pencil him as sk and move on

down for both melkor and rdk now, either works.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i can reconcile his lack of scum reads as an indie too, because indies dont want to make enemies with anyone

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Sure

So, I can give like... endless examples of wolf games where I had to messily murder a buddy who wasnt very good. Instead, I an ignorant and retarded townie, think "oh this seems fine" until ratchet's death smacks me in the face. It makes no sense for me to kill someone townreading me just to turn around and then go "hurr durr I guess gadz is scum"
Let me ask you, is double bussing a fairly common phenomenon given how long you've played? And or less likely in general to come across?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back