Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
He's my suspect now because poe and he has done nothing for me to town read him.

This isn't a backpedal I am just reexplaining old thoughts as well as new

You said you were scum reading him because it looked like he wanted to profit off Tempest's wagon

OLU for 3 days straight proceeded to, for the most part, do nothing of the sort and lynch scum

So...what's the deal, he can't just ever be town?

Achromatic

Paramount
You said you were scum reading him because it looked like he wanted to profit off Tempest's wagon

OLU for 3 days straight proceeded to, for the most part, do nothing of the sort and lynch scum

So...what's the deal, he can't just ever be town?

I am going to sit down tonight and iso tlu instead of half assing this conversation atm

Achromatic

Paramount
Knock yourself out tbh. I still want to leave a good conclusive legacy even if you guys finally give into temptation to murder a townie

Achromatic

Paramount
Also I should have read the game type more closely. I don't like reading over night in mafia anymore but these day lengths are kind of retarded lol

Achromatic

Paramount
My hope is that if it is an arsonist they thought I would be a cockroach and doused me so killing me won't really hurt town too much.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
51het6ketRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ultra: Achro > Lethal
Lethal: Achro
Luka: Lethal
Orca: Luka
OLU: Luka
Fang: Achro
The Orca: Achro

Vote Count:

Achro - 3
Luka - 2
Lethal - 2

14 hours remain

With 10 players remaining 6 votes are required for a lynch​

One Last Username

Distinguished
Tlu having done nothing day 1 immediately swinging for the moon saying it was super sus we moved away from gad felt scummy to me because it is like a mafia member making the best of a bad situation.
not gonna lecture an experienced mafia player on what to do, and that analyzing vote counts is quite normal, even by players who don’t post Trojan war epics during the game.

Achromatic

Paramount
I meant the timing lol. Like yesterday was only 18 or so hours due to it ending early

So before you all lynch me I will dedicate a couple hours this evening to sit at my computer and read things fully cause maybe I am being unfair to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back