Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I’ll let you guys decide HM’s since I wasn’t following super intently; thinking between Hime, Ultra, Ratchet and Haza (feel free to suggest others)
magic mvp
hime HM
polar HM

Achromatic

Paramount
that means ur sticking around

:lfg

Well yes. Collectively you guys were a bit rough on me so I have to introduce you to the terror that is my scum game at some point.

I have a champs game coming up soon so I won't be playing mafia for a bit so I am rested for that but I appreciated the activity of this game! I had fun and I don't take losses very personally.

Magic

Resplendent
Well yes. Collectively you guys were a bit rough on me so I have to introduce you to the terror that is my scum game at some point.

I have a champs game coming up soon so I won't be playing mafia for a bit so I am rested for that but I appreciated the activity of this game! I had fun and I don't take losses very personally.
Rough on you? You treated me like a special needs kid

I think Magic is a player who tries his best but I have noted for awhile is very not great at the whole logical arguments thing.

Magic

Resplendent
Ratchet made some good points about what was wrong with town in the DC
I'm aware of what was wrong with town mate I was playing and using it to my advantage lol.

Any player whose playstyle they disliked they called out to be throwing even when it wasn't. @Lethal was legit adjusting his reads and trying to properly hunt and got called scum for it then called for throwing despite making an honest effort up until he was going to be the lynch no matter what.

RDK

Marvelous
I'm aware of what was wrong with town mate I was playing and using it to my advantage lol.

Any player whose playstyle they disliked they called out to be throwing even when it wasn't. @Lethal was legit adjusting his reads and trying to properly hunt and got called scum for it then called for throwing despite making an honest effort up until he was going to be the lynch no matter what.
No but talking specifically about the stronger players and deferring

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If you're going to argue for anyone from town getting a win in what's one of the worst town performances I've seen on this site at least argue for someone that did something
lets stop taking the piss now

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought there was two scum left and if town mislynched again it would go to 3/2/1 and be harder for me to win against mafia.

Rude

Hime just some pointers because I think you played very well, but when fake casing you shouldn't rush into arguments if you're not comfortable. Your initial case presented really well but then when you got in a back and forth with me you got emotional and couldn't really contest properly and just started repeating yourself then just saying I'm sk over and over(Ala rugrat in xmas lol).

The extended back and forth just helped me. You should have just Said to ignore me and get people to read your initial case.
yea i got too emotional
after id made my case it was like town didnt care for the most part and then u called it omgus and i just lost it after that ._.

Magic

Resplendent
No but talking specifically about the stronger players and deferring
Er I think that's just a some people thing. Gram even adjusted to deferring more last time he played. Ultra and ekko get head strong and certain players, regardless of ability, just never budge.

Reactions: RDK

Magic

Resplendent
People have an issue with me deferring to. I said early on I don't have any scum reads and the scum are likely inactives. Outside of gad that was entirely accurate but people were annoyed I wasn't pulling scum reads out of my ass which would have all been wrong lol.

That wasn't sk behaviour. I just didn't have a scum read until gad.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
People have an issue with me deferring to. I said early on I don't have any scum reads and the scum are likely inactives. Outside of gad that was entirely accurate but people were annoyed I wasn't pulling scum reads out of my ass which would have all been wrong lol.

That wasn't sk behaviour. I just didn't have a scum read until gad.
You didn’t play much like a SK tbh. Only D5 when you still tunneled Ekko after Melkor flipped which should have cleared him. That‘s why SKs are hard to catch. You can just play like Town for the most part.

Magic

Resplendent
tbf he saw u in a game where u said u imitated t-pein play lol
I know that's why I didn't argue. I was already arguing with ultra and ekko and I just laughed and let it go. If his perception of me was low it means he'd let me get away with anything while attributing it to me being an idiot.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Achromatic we didnt know ur playstyle so we had u as a potential serail. we pretty much had serial down to you/magic for most of the game. i was hoping ud push magic with that PoV atleast

i also thought mafia was a team of 5 not 4 so i wanted to keep serial alive until we yeet the third mafia, which was rdk. after him dying i was open to yeeting sk candidates but magic realized this so shot me immediately after rdk flipped

Achromatic

Paramount
@Achromatic we didnt know ur playstyle so we had u as a potential serail. we pretty much had serial down to you/magic for most of the game. i was hoping ud push magic with that PoV atleast

i also thought mafia was a team of 5 not 4 so i wanted to keep serial alive until we yeet the third mafia, which was rdk. after him dying i was open to yeeting sk candidates but magic realized this so shot me immediately after rdk flipped
It makes sense. I was open to suspecting magic after hime died but people decided to end days super early before I could get to my computer in the evening.

Magic

Resplendent
You didn’t play much like a SK tbh. Only D5 when you still tunneled Ekko after Melkor flipped which should have cleared him. That‘s why SKs are hard to catch. You can just play like Town for the most part.
I didn't think ultra or ekko were scum.

I didn't counter melkor, which I probably wouldn't have but I would have pushed him on day 3 without claiming.

I knew the massive argument with them would derail the thread and make it unreadable. If others aren't reading they aren't creating content and if they're not creating content then they're fodder

^that is also why yall need to stop blaming the fodder. If they never do shit then fair. If you pollute the thread with shit and there's suddenly 2k posts of 3 people do you think people wanna read that? Come on now.

I largely played to disruption and making a large poe. I was never going to make horrific reads and despite what others said I really didn't present any horrific reads past day 2 outside of ekko. I also did nothing to stop them from lynching my town reads which I might have had to if I didn't have so many clears going my way. I just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back