Greater God Vecna (Dungeons & Dragons) vs To Aru

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My version of April Fools is giving you all another To Aru thread :mjlol
049863e7e9b106dd33e79b17b1843058.jpg

Battle takes place on this fucking forum, how far does the skeleboy get? :hm:kobeha

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Refresher on what Greater God Vecna can do (since nearly all of my image embeds are broken):

In the 2e module Die Vecna Die!, Vecna makes plans to transform into a god for the purpose of erasing and remaking the multiverse. It should be noted that this adventure is tied to the Planescape setting, which itself is tied to nearly every officially published D&D setting.
nygjm3.jpg

Vecna, despite reaching godhood, is capable of entering the city of Sigil, which prevents all gods and divine entities from entering. It should be noted that Vecna's power here is stated to be equal to The Serpent.
vxvp33.jpg

Vecna nearly causes the multiverse to collapse, and even causes permanent damage to the multiverse (which doubles as being the canonical explanation for the shift from 2e to 3e). This is huge given the Lady of Pain, who was trying to prevent Vecna's actions, is capable of instantly destroying the multiverse just by existing in her true form. Furthermore, it states that the Serpent is part of the Ancient Brethren alongside the Lady of Pain.
qufxxq.jpg

Each plane in the D&D Cosmology is considered to be infinite in size.
5dvp97.png

On multiple occasions the Abyss has been stated to be infinite in size with an infinite amount of layers, though individual layers are noted to be usually finite in size.
3EMcoVl.png

7z3by3.png

As for a very short, very simplified list of what he can do (since I'm feeling lazy rn):
Vecna’s speed is similar to DBS at quintillion times the speed of light. Kezef the Chaos Hound can move at that speed and Adventurers can react to it.

Vecna’s abilities consist of paralyzing foes by touching them, creating illusions that can also physically and mentally hurt you, transmutation, manipulating lifeforce (drain lifeforce), minds (like putting someone in eternal sleep), souls, matter, time (can age someone to death with Time Savage) and space, warping reality, BFR (trapping them in a pocket dimension or locking them in a magical sphere where they can’t teleport), can petrify foes, bind them with chains that blocks all movement and prevents them from using their abilities, cause diseases, can possess someone, has instant death spells, erase someone from existence, nullify their power with Dispel Magic or Anti-Magic Field that also works on Monks that use Ki, and some of his abilities can ignore protection like barriers.

Probably not on the scale of D&D, and since this is Vecna in his true form his range is multiversal. Vecna can also rewind time.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Abyss sounds a lot like the Phase the Magic Gods reside in, where every possible gap extends infinitely. Reason being nothing less can contain their power without nerfing themselves

Back