Event I make you into a made up Naruto Character.

Use this prefix to host events.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
@Some Schlub

Yami

Name -> Jonetsu Seishin

Gender -> Male

Current Height -> 5'4

Current Age -> 12

Hair Color -> Crimson (Upper back length)

Eye Color -> Green

Clothes -> White Ceremonial robe with a red flame pattern with the bottom cut off to make a shirt with long oversized sleeves, worn with regular navy black shinobi pants and dark blue shinobi sandals standard to Konoha.

Ability Score (VS other Genin only 1-5) ->

Taijutsu -> 4 *

Ninjutsu -> 3 *

Genjutsu -> 1 *

Strength -> 3 *

Stamina -> 5 *

Speed -> 3 *

Intelligence -> 3 *

Kekkai Genkai -> (None)

Clan -> The Seishin clan are the keepers and caretakers of the Nine Tailed Fox, their job is to make sure it is fit and happy so that if the worst were to happen it could defend the village. They are a clan as old as Konoha. The head of the family interacts directly with Kurama, and develops a deep bond of trust and kinship, as a tradition, Kurama has offered to share his chakra with the heads of the Seishin household and allow a small portion of it to become a permanent part of their own chakra pool. This happens to each successor of the head before they assume the position. Once they assume the head position they are no longer sent out on missions and instead stay in the village. As a result of this relationship several members of the family have been born with crimson hair and whisker marks as the generations have passed.

Backstory -> Squad and final test

The evening after graduation...

Jonetsu gathered with his entire clan to celebrate all the graduation and much to his embarrassment, his awarded position of successor.

The current head and the elders gave gifts to the genin but Jonetsu got the most, a kunai passed down from the clans first head, top of the line shinobi equipment, the pendant the head of the clan wore. With this celebration came grief and sometimes jealousy from those in the clan who had not been chosen. All unchosen clan members were delegated as stalwart guardians of the successor, to continue when he became head until death. This role was not accepted by all.

Jonetsu could feel his cousin Sabanto's glare as the elders washed praise over him...

That night during dinner a bird arrived with a letter, the letter was the assignment for squads, Jonetsu was to meet his squad leader for his Genin career in the training field outside of the village.

Jonetsu wondered who his teammates would be... he decided to head to bed early.

The next morning Jonetsu awoke and dressed quickly, he could feel a mixture of excitement and anxiety rising in his chest like some giant unburstable bubble.

After a quick breakfast and some well wishes from the family he was on his way.

He headed to the training field quickly not paying much attention to the village around him today, lost in thoughts of the dangers ahead in his future.

He finally arrived, his heart sank a little as he noticed Sabanto there who grimaced at him as he approached.

Next to him was a calm, almost emotionless looking boy with shaggy violet hair and seemingly lifeless gray eyes.

They waited for but a minute, then suddenly with incredible speed their jonin squad leader had arrived.

He was an Uchiha clan member, 6 feet tall, he wore an indigo jacket with white trim, the white continued all through the inside. The jacket was worn open over a a netted top.
For bottoms he had a white belt on his black shinobi pants and standard issue blue konoha shinobi sandals.
His hair was black like most Uchiha as were his eyes, his hair was relatively short and shaggy.

Good you kids are on time.

The kids were in awe of his speed but eventually managed to sit down.

Right then, let's do introductions. I'm Seikatsu Uchiha and from here until you all make chuunin, your life and training is in my hands.
Now, you! Seikatsu pointed at Jonetsu. Tell us about yourself, your skills, your desires for the future.

Jonetsu shuffled slightly in his seat... I'm Jonetsu Seishin. I am the successor for the Seishin clan. I'm strongest at taijutsu and chakra control. I wish to be a good head for the clan in the future.

As expected, next... you. He pointed at Sabanto.

I'm Sabanto Seishin, I'm a guardian of the Seishin clan. I'm best at genjutsu. My future desires? I'm not allowed to have those, Sabanto said darkly as he started daggers at Jonetsu.

Seikatsu smirked a little bit, okay you last. He pointed at the violet haired boy.

I am... Yoso Kenja. I am best.. at everything. Yoso said slowly and plainly with almost no emotion, ignoring the scoff from Sabanto.
My desires for the future? To live.

Hah.. quite an interesting one. Seikatsu said. Well, enough jokes.

Seikatsu walked back. Now the final test, you may have graduated but that doesn't mean you're ready to be on the real battlefield. He turned dramatically back toward the children, and make no mistake, the battlefields today and to come are no joke. Seikatsu's intensity could be felt in the very air.

You are shinobi of the leaf, one of the five great nations. We are a prime target, we are hated for our power and prosperity. Today I will impress upon you the ferocity of a Jonin, I will etch into your bones the fear of life and death. Show me your will to be a shinobi or... as Seikatsu paused they could feel an intense chakra radiating from him...

Jonetsu stood up quickly, mouth agape, it was almost as intense as Lord Kurama himself.

Sabanto stood as did the other boy.

Seikatsu dashed forward with tremendous speed and knocked the violet haired boy out with a punch to the stomach.

He then went toward Jonetsu.

Jonetsu amassed some of his mixed chakra reserves into his body and tried to engage Seikatsu in combat, Seikatsu dodged the blows as Jonetsu smashed through trees with ease, the intense and visible red chakra sending shockwaves outward, but his strength didn't matter against this opponent, Seikatsu appeared in front of him in a flash and sent him flying upward with a powerful uppercut.

This is no joke kids! Fight or DIE! Seikatsu launched several kunai aimed at Jonetsu!

Jonetsu summoned a barrier with the intense red chakra that deflected the kunai. It didn't matter though... Seikatsu was right in front of him in the blink of an eye and smashed him down with a fist... As he hit the ground however...

Jonetsu seemed to disappear.

Hm? Seikatsu looked around. He smirked a little bit and kicked the air in front of him... the air seemed to warp itself and as it did he could see his foot had connected with Sabanto's ribs, sending the boy smashing sideways into a tree.

You call that genjutsu? My grandma could do better. Seikatsu spat. He twirled a kunai in his hand. Sorry kid, you just didn't make the cut.

Before he could throw however...

WHAT?!? Yoso's head popped up from underground

Sharingan! The boy had prepared a fire jutsu in advance!

Fire Style! Flame breath jutsu! Yoso took in air and breathed out a powerful stream of flame that Seikatsu just managed to dodge.

This kid... Seikatsu was in shock but had little time to react, the boy came at him with a kunai. In order to test the boy Seikatsu deactivated Sharingan, the boy was pretty fast for a Genin, not to mention incredibly skillful use of ninjutsu, and strategy, he had surely used the clone jutsu before he had been hit and then bided his time for an opening.
Opportunistic, skillful, well rounded. This was a promising student.

Jonetsu has gotten up and joined in the fray with taijutsu but Seikatsu handled both genin without issue and soon landed a blow on both Yoso and Jonetsu.

Jonetsu was sent flying up again, Seikatsu prepared a follow up attack..

Jonetsu summoned a small cloak of his red chakra, which powered up his speed and strength, as he did so Yoso jumped up to him and motioned toward Seikatsu.

Jonetsu understood he grabbed Yoso's arm and threw him toward Seikatsu powerfully, as he did so Yoso wove hand signs quickly, VERY quickly for a genin.

I, Saru, Hitsuji, Ne! Earth Style! Falling meteorite jutsu!

Yoso became encased in stone and hurtled toward Seikatsu who barely managed to escape the impressive tag team maneuver, but he wasn't able to get enough distance and lost some of his footing, as he stumbled Jonetsu tried to summon all the nine tails chakra he could, he increased his speed enough to meet Seikatsu at the ground.

Seikatsu's eyes widened as Jonetsu behind and Yoso in front dealt a pincer blow of taijutsu to him which actually made him stuble backwards.

Jonetsu and Yoso stood side by side, ready to continue.

The jonin had stumbled but seemed completely undamaged. Hahaha... very impressive. Yoso is one smart cookie, and you seem to be able to work well under pressure Jonetsu.

Jonetsu smiled and a small smirk could be seen on Yoso's otherwise emotionless face too.

Sabanto had finally gotten up with great effort.

He walked back to the rest of the group.

Right... you all pass but not all by the same mark. I'm going to tell you what you did wrong, because if you do it in the field you'll die. Seikatsu said simply.

Yoso, you weren't kidding when you said you were good at everything. You know what you're good at, make sure it doesn't turn to arrogance though. You're a good team player, but make sure you don't think you're too good to team with Sabanto either. Everyone in the team is equal or everyone in the team is dead, got it? Seikatsu criticized.

Yoso nodded in assent.

Jonetsu, promising potential but you lack range and rely too much on Taijutsu. If you don't develop your other skills you'll always have to be backed up by your team and in reality that's not always possible, never mind once you all become Jonin and have your own squads. Just cause you're really good at one thing doesn't mean that it's not a weakness to not be more balanced.

Yes sir. Jonetsu replied.

Sabanto... some of that advice applies to you too. Genjutsu is a hard skill to make work, it's possible but more skilled shinobi can often dispel most genjutsu, further more you didn't cooperate with the team at all. If you don't work on that, out of the three of you, you'll be the first to die.

Sabanto gritted his teeth in silent reply.

Right then. Tomorrow we'll get our first mission assignment. Be ready for anything kids. Fun time is officially over, next time you face a shinobi like me, they'll actually be trying their best to kill you. Get some rest, spend some time with your families. For all we know it could be the last time. Seikatsu said gravely.

He held his hand up and waved, later. And he disappeared...

The boys returned home, Jonetsu dissatisfied with his performance vowed to train his other skills to be better, for his own sake as well as the others.

Some Schlub

Preeminent
TSw8.gif

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
On further reflection, this is basically what-if Rock Lee got the Tailed Beast. :mhm

+Some Ninjutsu
Kinda, because the clan has been able to rely on the Chakra of the fox for so long, they've neglected crafting jutsu or use of genjutsu. They've not needed it. The fox chakra gives them genjutsu defense as they take more of it into them and any ninjutsu they use is automatically more potent.

Their bodies have become more durable to handle the chakra over the years.

However you are capable of doing all kinds of jutsu unlike Lee.

Back