• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 VC 1

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Frinckles 4 - Ultra, Polar, Alco, Orca
Alco 1 - Flower
Ultra 1 - Hime
Xadlin 2 - Retro, RDK
Orca 1 - Frinckles
Chuck 1 - Cubey

Hime: Ultra > Nibel > Ultra
Ultra: Hime > Frinckles
Polar: Frinckles
Alco: Frinckles
Orca: Frinckles
RDK: Alco > Xadlin
Flower: Alco
Retro: Xadlin
Frinckles: Orca
Cubey: Chuck

It is Day 2. With 17 players alive, it's 9 players to decide a lynch. You have under 22 hours.
TIMER

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i mean, you wouldn't mess up results if you just said "btw, i used bus drive on ultra and flower" or whatever when D2 started
true ig, i didnt really think a ton abt it and just went with how i was feeling tho

Chuck

Paramount
oh 9, so it's not even close to hammer

Vote Lynch Frinckles

i could be sleeping soon so i could not be there to vote

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Clearcell carcinoma
Retro whyyy???
I went back and i think I mixed up his and hime's early posts. But nvm. I had him as town ever since i saw that 2vp, which is NAI, i know, but i simply assumed that's town and kept it like this.

Welp, Flower was defending her when she's pushed by Ultra and sounded as if hime was one of her strongest town reads. Then after a while I see Flower saying she wants hime lynched, followed by vote. Then when i asked she said she looked up hime's past scum games and she thinks there're similarities. So yeah, it's pretty unexpected change for me. That being said i had Flower as town. Looking at Watsons/Ultras reaction, i should be able to figure out her role too, so like, I'm not holding it against her or anything. I was just surprised
I don't really buy the first point? Feels like you tried to fake a read and it didn't really pan out so now you're confusing them

This is true enough, I guess. Dunno what past games she was talking about, but enough people agreed with it that it feels valid.
counter claim?
Thank you thank you
If you hadn't abstained, who were you considering using it on?
I missed this detail. Did Hime claim something? Role or anything else?
Tits and ass tatoos literary society
Ooh, I like those. Tattoos are awesome.
damn

Low-efforting relative to who? Low-efforting chuck wouldn't bother to read the thread and would ask for summary
But... it feels like you actually aren't reading the thread. The above post I quoted, for example?
?? my focus is ultra
Well, yeah. Both of them, it looks like.
its even been a talking point abt how ppl thought my town read on magic was strange
Yeah, but that was a while ago and it feels like you've tunneled into Nipples and Ultra since then. Even this phase, actually.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
it won't highlight properly so

"my focus is on ultra"
Gad's point was that you deviated from that focus on Ultra with your hunger for a Nibel lynch, not that your focus wasn't on Ultra period

Ironically, you decided to go after a player you didn't really build a very strong case on and based it on a slip vs not moving your vote from Ultra you primarily scumread and have gone through the tremendous effort of convincing others that Ultra is just plain scum

Implies you didn't stand by your original conviction and willingness to overlook a slot you already felt is a danger over a slot based on an assumption and wrongful interpretation of a single post

Luckily for you, if either one of you flips or for are some reason prioritized over Xadlin, it'll look good or bad and reflect on you depending on what either of you flip if we're forced to solve through those means (rather than, liked mech clear and stuff for next day if you guys aren't the primary night kill for scum)
Or you're town v town wearing a blindfold throwing darts everywhere hoping one day you'll actually hit the board i.e. overly confident over your read on one another thus allowing a scum agenda to drive a narrative that it's a T v S interaction

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
oh 9, so it's not even close to hammer

Vote Lynch Frinckles

i could be sleeping soon so i could not be there to vote
And this feels like a convenient jump on a major wagon. I feel like I'm getting close to tunneling you so I'll step back and catch my breath but... you don't make me feel so good baby.
TATL aka THE ALMIGHTY TOWN LEADER aka hime aka me
Oh right, I forgot lol. Is2g, Flower is playing jump rope with your reads.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i could, but like, if i have time, i'd rather catch up first

i'd add hime to town reads, she had no business going so hard after nibel (general town read at the time) and ultra (who'd likely tear her appart as town) if she's scum

like, that would be making her scum life more difficult for no reason
Separate point, don't want to go back and quote it so leaving it here

And add Charlie to the 50/50 pile

It's a matter of lazy town play lacking any context/buddying with players he's more familiar with (strange he wouldn't pay more attention to following Flower's direction if he's basing this off agreement and unconsciously being more okay with following players he really knows well)

Or lazy scum play where he's providing contradictory positions because he can't cement himself in the thread easily

Him drawing attention early game as scum either means he's unintentionally doing so and his mates didn't plan accordingly due to his play, or him being town and doing what the fuck ever because why not

tbh, i asked Flower what's happened to her hime read but i don't think she's answered

@Flower did you?
(This didn't answer the question yesterday)
I'd have sheepped Flower instead if she didn't flip her reads upside down .-. Fang at least was consistent
You would've sheeped Flower if she were consistent? You didn't say anything about this last phase

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, yeah. Both of them, it looks like.

Yeah, but that was a while ago and it feels like you've tunneled into Nipples and Ultra since then. Even this phase, actually.
it wasnt really that long ago
i was being sussed for the magic read
i come back and im being voted
i gotta defend myself and then everyone votes cake and day ended
now this day started, i pick up where i left off :susi:

if ur concern is that i am not focused on the current points of discussion then sure
i dont think frinckles is scum really, he feels far too relaxed and uncaring abt how his posts come across
i expect scum to be a bit more methodical in their approach rather than shitposting

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, have you missed his comment of Flower's good night?
No. I just don't think it's scummy. Freckles has been that way since his previous game, it's why I liked him then and it's why others voiced that they would like him here more.

(This is not me clearing pringles, I can't really read the man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back