• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
It took you 2 minutes to type this crap out. You really have lost your edge. Nah, there isn't a case to waste a duel if Orca was town this early in the game based off Craig's legacy when Frinckles wasn't even at the top of his suspect list.

And I remember you pulling the same move with Poyser in Craig's game.

Craig would 100% be on this wagon today, you're a brickhead

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why do you think Ultra is 'probably town' when he did basically nothing except have a night and day difference compared to the last game he was town?
I liked the way he handled himself while talking to CP yesterday, I think scum Ultra woulda been more likely to turn the situation around on CP and get some stink on him rather than just defaulting back to Hime

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I liked the way he handled himself while talking to CP yesterday, I think scum Ultra woulda been more likely to turn the situation around on CP and get some stink on him rather than just defaulting back to Hime
What did you like about it? Ultra losing all his bluster and confidence to play even more defensively, just with less barbs and insults in his words to defer to Craig? You can't be serious here. He was throwing shit anywhere and everywhere he could without really pushing anyone trying to find a direction rather then genuinely solve someone like in the last game's day 1 playthrough.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I just don't think there's a duel happening.
Do it anyway, the host will confirm it if he actually initiated it or not with a WU. Duelists can freely start a duel on their own barring specific conditions but other than that, the other party involved doesn't really have a say in it, only the host does.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
im in the middle of an assignment but i skimmed and ill be around for a few mins
also i think this duel is probably just t/t bleh
Vote Frinckles to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back