• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
vote nibel

@Flower thoughts on nibel? not to lynch just where you're at with the slot

Nibel isn't exactly a wagon at all. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) in fact I think I'm the only vote

also my d1 reads are good. I have the receipts

Vote Count

Penguini 2 - Nibel
Polar 3 - Gad, Aurelian, Chuck
Ultra 2 - Hime, Cubey
Magic 2 - Alco, Xadlin
Hime 5 - CP, Flower, Penguini, Ultra, RDK
Xadlin 1 - Magic
Nibel 2 - Frinckles, Retro
Aurelian 1 - Polar

Magic: Penguini > Xadlin
Flower: Hime > RDK > Alco > Ultra > Penguini > Nibel > Chuck > Polar > Ultra > Magic > Penguini > RDK > Penguini > Hime
Hime: Alco > Penguini > Nibel > Ultra
Aurelian: CP > Alco > Ultra > Polar
Gad: Ultra > Penguini > Nibel > Polar
Ultra: Penguini > Hime > Penguini > Hime
Nibel: Penguini > none > Nibel > none > Polar > none > Aurelian > none > Penguini
Orca: Frinckles > Flower > Frinckles > none
Polar: Flower > Aurelian > Frinckles > none > RDK > Aurelian
RDK: Aurelian > Penguini > Hime > Penguini > Hime
Alco: Magic
Frinckles: Magic > Gad > Nibel
Xadlin: Magic
Retro: Penguini > none > Nibel
CP: Ultra > Hime
Cubey: Ultra
Penguini: Orca > Hime
Chuck: Polar

It is Day 1. With 20 players alive, it's 11 players to decide a lynch. You have less than 8 hours.
TIMER

We have 2 votes on Nibel. y u no join

Just some observations from these posts in context with my last scum game with Frinckles in Champs

Frinckles suddenly starts pushing for Nibs late Day 2 when the wagon is between, at the time, Hime and Polar

On one hand, you can make the case that this push was fairly safe to do and those splits are t/t

But when I played with Frinckles before I saw him doing these kinds of pushes quote often to actually relieve pressure off a mate

Ratchet

@Flower

You up to tag team ultra into a 3 count, I've got ice cream?

tagteam-geico.gif
Like 8 games in a row.....

until-now-skeletor.gif
I'm all loosy goosy and ready to roll
Heyo!

Chocolate or peanut butter?
From page 1, I do sort of see what Magic/Ultra was saying about Polar being excitable. Particularly in his response to Flower here, it doesn't come across as fake.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
From page 1, I do sort of see what Magic/Ultra was saying about Polar being excitable. Particularly in his response to Flower here, it doesn't come across as fake.
What does it even come across as then?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Just some observations from these posts in context with my last scum game with Frinckles in Champs

Frinckles suddenly starts pushing for Nibs late Day 2 when the wagon is between, at the time, Hime and Polar

On one hand, you can make the case that this push was fairly safe to do and those splits are t/t

But when I played with Frinckles before I saw him doing these kinds of pushes quote often to actually relieve pressure off a mate
Need to take a look at the Nibel wagon that was competing with Frinck's own

Right now it's 50/50, Nib himself wasn't in any danger of being truly lynched that phase as Frinck buried himself - pretty safe route to go

I can see a potential bussing scenario in the small hope that Nib had potential to be the lynch, too

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Really?

It felt fake to me the way he was coming across.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Need to take a look at the Nibel wagon that was competing with Frinck's own

Right now it's 50/50, Nib himself wasn't in any danger of being truly lynched that phase as Frinck buried himself - pretty safe route to go

I can see a potential bussing scenario in the small hope that Nib had potential to be the lynch, too

I think we're not talking about the same thing. This is from Day 1. We get it you wanna choke Nibels lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Mostly, i have no reason to town read them as far as i know

I've had 3 active players pushing for claims. I'm not the best at defending myself
Then work backwards here: why are you NOT town reading those you mentioned?

Ratchet

What does it even come across as then?
Really?

It felt fake to me the way he was coming across.
No, I disagree. As scum, he'd have to be aware of the fact he'd be excited as town, and would then try to make posts aimed explicitly at emulating that. It may sound easy to fake, , but there are quite a few layers there that need to be considered, and Polar does not strike me as a player that would even think about these things as scum. In the scum games I've seen him in, I've certainly never seen him display that level of thinking-ahead. I think it comes across exactly what it purports to be - a player happy he's rolled town.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well... fucking duh?

Nibel has been a consistent painful slot to decipher and properly dissect, of course I'm going to get excited over the prospect a scumread of mine actually being a candidate is going to make me perky

That said, I do agree about being lynch happy over something like this that can easily be misinterpreted, a "see what you want to see" kind of scenario

Polar 2 - Aurelian, Chuck
Ultra 1 - Cubey
Magic 2 - Alco, Xadlin
Hime 1 - Penguini
Xadlin 1 - Magic
Aurelian 1 - Polar
Penguini 11 - Ultra, Flower, CP, Frinckles, RDK, Nibel, Hime, Penguini, Gad, Retro
Frinckles 1 - Orca

I want you to answer my question from earlier - why did you vote Xad earlier over frinckles

See it's posts like this that make me think you're scum - instead of directing attention towards the two because he feels like it needs to be settled, Nibel stays away from it and mealy mouths about it being a debate that could be finished. He seems to be very cautious and self-aware as to what his positions lend themselves to.

Why not Ultra?

I'd vote Ultra over Nibel here and frankly we have the votes to rid the town of the bear menace.

If I'm attacked at night, NK or Vig or whatever we have in this setup, they explode with me.

This is the only one being discussed that I can get behind right now

Aurelian
Gadministraitor
Frinckles

Nibel

Vote nibel

Vote Count

Frinckles 1 - Alco
Ultra 1 - Aurelian
Ratchet 1 - Tweet
Orca 1 - Frinckles
Cubey 1 - Retro
Alco 1 - Cubey
Nibel 4 - Hime, Flower, RDK, Chuck
Lethal 3 - Ultra, Ratchet, Orca
Chuck 2 - Nibel

Hime: Ultra > Nibel > Ultra > RDK > Nibel
Ultra: Hime > Frinckles > Hime > RDK > Lethal > RDK > Lethal
Polar: Frinckles > Aurelian > none
Alco: Frinckles
Orca: Frinckles > RDK > Hime > RDK > Lethal
RDK: Alco > Xadlin > Ultra > none > Lethal > Nibel
Flower: Alco > Ultra > Alco > Nibel
Retro: Xadlin > Cubey
Frinckles: Orca
Cubey: Chuck > Lethal > Ultra > Alco
Chuck: Frinckles > none > Nibel
Nibel: (Xadlin >) Ratchet > Chuck
Aurelian: Polar > Ultra
Tweet: (Xadlin >) Ratchet
Ratchet: Hime > Lethal

Duel Votes

Orca to win 9 - Orca, Polar, Ultra, Hime, Nibel, Gad, RDK, Flower
Frinckles to win 2 - Aurelian, Frinckles

It is Day 2. With 17 players alive, it's 9 players to decide a lynch. You have just over 3 hours.
TIMER
My last post and points over Nibel being consistently overlooked in favor of other slots were later carried and considered when Frinck's wagon started to really hardcore develop

I don't know if this game scum and town are just insanely lucky (scum getting a PR role to janitor the first night, town bagging up two scum in a row) or there's shenanigans involved where Nibel is actually a mate and was the alternative lynch in the last ditch attempt to avoid the bullet in aimed directly at Frinck
I see some were very thirsty for a Nibel lynch on the basis (countlessly ignored and discussion mostly between GAD and I) that he's slippery and it's been very bizarre over the lazy play and low effort Frinck was putting into his own positions that lacked any real conviction

Nibel's play is doing himself no favors while simultaneously doing him plenty of favors, consider me confused on what play scum would make

Did we get as lucky as we assume we do? Do we assume that they were gunning to get a town mislynch?

Ultra

THE BEAR
My last post and points over Nibel being consistently overlooked in favor of other slots were later carried and considered when Frinck's wagon started to really hardcore develop

I don't know if this game scum and town are just insanely lucky (scum getting a PR role to janitor the first night, town bagging up two scum in a row) or there's shenanigans involved where Nibel is actually a mate and was the alternative lynch in the last ditch attempt to avoid the bullet in aimed directly at Frinck
I see some were very thirsty for a Nibel lynch on the basis (countlessly ignored and discussion mostly between GAD and I) that he's slippery and it's been very bizarre over the lazy play and low effort Frinck was putting into his own positions that lacked any real conviction

Nibel's play is doing himself no favors while simultaneously doing him plenty of favors, consider me confused on what play scum would make

Did we get as lucky as we assume we do? Do we assume that they were gunning to get a town mislynch?

Don't bother analyzing Frinckles posts after his duel lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back