• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So you can thank our resident vig for a lack of a result.

I didn't even suspect the guy much but figured it was the right play since almost guaranteed mislynch. So fuck me

RDK

Marvelous

I investigated...

Alco
2ed.png

Ultra

THE BEAR
As for leading you around, sorry for that, but I think it was important to gauge reactions under the presumption I may have had a result

I think we should mass claim today before moving along. Basically all the relevant roles should be outted, and knowing the number of submissions reward it a bit more

Worse case we don't get to squeeze quite as much out of a hidden role as we could have

There's also another reason I have ill reveal later

RDK

Marvelous
I put Alco on my never lynch list and he had cop shots wasted on him and got wasted himself lmao

I know this is a bit of an arrogant post but it's rather annoying lol

RDK

Marvelous
Can we get the Cop results?

Breh, you better have something good.

Where resultra?

Ultra probably has a scum result btw. No need for all the fuss here if he hasn‘t.

Idc. Just stop teasing us, breh.

Literally same…

Alright, now I can sleep.

GN. See you tomorrow in the evening Ig.

Absolutely terrified

RDK

Marvelous
Can you give me your baseline for reading Flower
I think she looked town Day 1 and hasn't looked the same since. Been hiding behind activity excuses all game but has been lurking frequently as evidenced twice today by my post and your result just then. Attempting to use hammering frinckles as a town clear is crazy (btw they barely interacted up to where i am in frinck ISO and both have posted well over 100 times here) and then again hiding behind activity excuses to defend a possible bus on Lethal. I've caught her before for bussing teammates that are already cooked so not really interested in letting that deter me.

RDK

Marvelous
I'll ISO her in a bit and see if anything changes my thinking, if you have anything I should look out for in terms of what you're seeing to lock her town I'd appreciate having that as a reference.

Just gonna get done weeding through Frinckles posts first

RDK

Marvelous
Her vote on me is actually wild too. She says my push on her here was a setup based on her Vanilla Cop failing, but that would mean Alco was the scum kill lol?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'll ISO her in a bit and see if anything changes my thinking, if you have anything I should look out for in terms of what you're seeing to lock her town I'd appreciate having that as a reference.

Just gonna get done weeding through Frinckles posts first

Well my assumption with asking is that you've played a fair amount of games with her, and are familiar with her scum meta, and have maybe a reference for contrast, what do you make of it from that angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back